WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im in different ....I don't really care for it because im not going to use it ....:p

I hope it turns out to be a asha series phone or a new low end/hardware windows phone for emerging countries. Windows phone is doing great , is on steady growth , so why nokia now wants to join android in this race , they said in an interview that they want to to different and so didn't joined android in smartphone , so they adopted different , WINDOWS PHONE, which indeed is differ t and is helping nokia recover slowly , but hey slowly and steady wins the race :p

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope it turns out to be a asha series phone or a new low end/hardware windows phone for emerging countries. Windows phone is doing great , is on steady growth , so why nokia now wants to join android in this race , they said in an interview that they want to to different and so didn't joined android in smartphone , so they adopted different , WINDOWS PHONE, which indeed is differ t and is helping nokia recover slowly , but hey slowly and steady wins the race :p

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums
im leaning towards the new asha line with msft products .....because it could be the gateway drug to windows phone if they want more of what msft has to offer

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I was reading the posts that I missed and so far you guys talking about phones ( typical ) also when jobs sorta kinda called mia dumb o.o I was a little disappointed but oh well It happens also teasing nadia :sweaty: again XD I could go there but I waling a very fine line that I don't want to cross .....yet :p then nadia going for a check up ....nadia moving.....mia eating food :3 and I think that was it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon