WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They blocked you because your avatar was a picture of someone else??? Really? If that's true, that's very lame. It's not like you were pretending to be that person. :/

I'm not a fan of Twitter. I'm happy with Instagram so far but I don't get into the whole 'social network' part of it. I never used G+ and though I have a Pintrist account I don't really use it. Another other social network I'm completely ignorant of.

That's why i did what i did. :) And a lot of my close friends are confused as to why i was banned, and some don't even know what has happened, i'm going to have to get around to explaining what happened to my account to only a few more of my close friends.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have done more posts on this forum than any other forum i've been on, and it's only the second forum where i have done more than 2,000 posts. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's why i did what i did. :) And a lot of my close friends are confused as to why i was banned, and some don't even know what has happened, i'm going to have to get around to explaining what happened to my account to only a few more of my close friends.

Well I'm sure the spamming thing didn't help afterwards though. :p

There's always Whatsapp and other communication things. Since you use multiple platforms you can always get on G+ and see if your friends would join too. Get them away from Facebook :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's always Whatsapp and other communication things. Since you use multiple platforms you can always get on G+ and see if your friends would join too. Get them away from Facebook :p

I love Google Search and Google Maps, and I think Youtube can be very handy, but G+? Never!!!! ;-)

I even have a G+ account though. When Gmail was still in beta I got an account and I still have it. With that I am integrated in every Google service and when I am logged in to check my mails I am logged in everywhere and Google can integrate my data. Sneaky bastards. I never use Gmail.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I love Google Search and Google Maps, and I think Youtube can be very handy, but G+? Never!!!! ;-)

I even have a G+ account though. When Gmail was still in beta I got an account and I still have it. With that I am integrated in every Google service and when I am logged in to check my mails I am logged in everywhere and Google can integrate my data. Sneaky bastards. I never use Gmail.

You can shut that all down if you want. That's what I did. :) I use Gmail as my garbage collector. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well I'm sure the spamming thing didn't help afterwards though. :p

They won't move, they have all of their friends there, with me being (with some people) being the only one without a Facebook account, i try to convince people to go to BBM, but that never works. :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They won't move, they have all of their friends there, with me being (with some people) being the only one without a Facebook account, i try to convince people to go to BBM, but that never works. :(

So are you permanently banned from Facebook or just for a period of time?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And my Macbook Air is beginning to fail on me, I'm having trouble getting my portable hard drive to work on it, although it appears to be working, and sometimes it wont charge until i put the charging port in and out numerous times...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to cut the negativity i am posting and call it a night, sorry you guys had to deal with my crap. :(

Good night.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to cut the negativity i am posting and call it a night, sorry you guys had to deal with my crap. :(

Good night.

No worries. Have you seen the crap that Sahib posts??? :p

Have a good one and take it easy. :) Night.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What crap day. I was going to go out at lunch (now in other words) to get some medicine because I've got a bit of cold. However, it raining, so I decide to wait for the bus. I got soaked just walking to the bus shelter (which isn't very good by the way) which is only about 25m away. I waited for the bus and surprise, it's full. :/ The buses run every 10 mins. So I decided to come back in. I'll just get the 12:30 instead. I think I need to get some meds as I'm getting sinus pressure now. :/

Sigh. I hate not being in a city. :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. AMTRAK & NJ Transit it feels like have been having delays these last two months. As a result my typically 75-90min commute has been a guaranteed 2 hour trip in the mornings.

Boy, it is times like these that makes me wish I was further along in things to move and go live somewhere else...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What crap day. I was going to go out at lunch (now in other words) to get some medicine because I've got a bit of cold. However, it raining, so I decide to wait for the bus. I got soaked just walking to the bus shelter (which isn't very good by the way) which is only about 25m away. I waited for the bus and surprise, it's full. :/ The buses run every 10 mins. So I decided to come back in. I'll just get the 12:30 instead. I think I need to get some meds as I'm getting sinus pressure now. :/

Sigh. I hate not being in a city. :/

sorry to see your Monday is off to such a ****ty start. I think Mondays were designed to be ****ty days by default. Outside of specific reasons, I think most people dislike Mondays, and Monday has grown to understand and except that...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

sorry to see your Monday is off to such a ****ty start. I think Mondays were designed to be ****ty days by default. Outside of specific reasons, I think most people dislike Mondays, and Monday has grown to understand and except that...

Thankfully it's a short week so I shouldn't complain too much. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. AMTRAK & NJ Transit it feels like have been having delays these last two months. As a result my typically 75-90min commute has been a guaranteed 2 hour trip in the mornings.

Boy, it is times like these that makes me wish I was further along in things to move and go live somewhere else...

So, if you could live anywhere, where would that be?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3