WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just because he doesn't like the Mac Pro, doesn't mean I don't have to like it. I like it a lot, no matter what PC fanboys have to say about it. Don't worry, I'm still a Microsoft user...

You are getting very personal again. I am no PC ****** (the most powerful workstations I saw in my life were running Linux anyway), and I think I have some good reasons to dislike the concept of the Mac Pro. All I did was stating them. I also stated that I think the Mac notebooks are great. I also stated multiple times that I think about getting an iPhone. I even stated I think the Mac Pro is impressive.

If you have troubles with a conversation about tech, you might be the one with the problem here.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You are getting very personal again. I am no PC ****** (the most powerful workstations I saw in my life were running Linux anyway), and I think I have some good reasons to dislike the concept of the Mac Pro. All I did was stating them. I also stated that I think the Mac notebooks are great. I also stated multiple times that I think about getting an iPhone. I even stated I think the Mac Pro is impressive.

If you have troubles with a conversation about tech, you might be the one with the problem here.
that's true one of the most powerful work station is Linux...ni wonder why Linux users say its the year of the Linux
;)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's always easy to catch up in the AM. During the day or towards the end of the day, I don't even try :) Too much of Sahib and Nadia :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. AMTRAK & NJ Transit it feels like have been having delays these last two months. As a result my typically 75-90min commute has been a guaranteed 2 hour trip in the mornings.

Boy, it is times like these that makes me wish I was further along in things to move and go live somewhere else...

Hope you made it to work okay.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I was just being silly. You seem to get your back up about things rather quickly.

Personally I think the tech in the Mac Pro is pretty neat, I even said as much already. However I see it as niche product for those who need something like that and for those who have the money. Simple.

Would I buy one? No, because I don't use anything Apple.

I have the money and still wouldn't buy it because it is overkill for my needs. The closest Apple product I would buy right now is the Mac Book Air, but I might get a Surface Pro as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3