WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm just going to do what all the other WP users are going to do. Wait for WP8.1. Be happy seeing the new features. Then have a whinge when I have to wait another 6 months for the update. :p

Just put preview for developers and enjoy it as soon as May!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well they say you'll be able to do the developer preview thing after build like they had with GDR3. I did that with my 920 and eventually got Black on ATT. Not sure if I just won't wait this time. And I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to do the preview and void anything. I'm curious to see when and what devices are announced after 8.1. I can't upgrade until November so I have a few months to see what's in the works before buying.

My used Lumia is out of warranty and so I don't care...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I see a beautiful landscape, and I try to capture it in a picture, but none of the pictures does it justice. Then I try and try for a few minutes, and realize, it just doesn't work. So I put away the camera and just enjoy the view.

+1020! My philosophy is exactly the same!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I've been using the free version of MixRadio. I'm not impressed.

What genres do you listen to? For my tastes the selection on Mix Radio has been great. I like it more than Pandora, but then I never was a fan of Pandora.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What genres do you listen to? For my tastes the selection on Mix Radio has been great. I like it more than Pandora, but then I never was a fan of Pandora.

I've tried listening to it over the day. I manage to get repeats all the time. So it might be that my music genre is limited or something. Either that or they did a very poor mix. Pandora isn't an option for me because it's not in the UK. Same goes for Beats.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs