WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, i am happy it's the weekend, but then again i also have tuesday off, due to a trip to the city for dental appointments...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And another odd thing is that on that Tuesday i have sport lessons and i missed yesterday's sport lessons...

Oops...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I check there should be a 1520 to view at Carphone Warehouse so I know what im doing after work.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What about Nokia Martini? Not much is known about the Lumia 930 at this point, though it would be a bad bed to see it as maybe the next true successor to the Lumia 920.

What the hell does this mean, bad bed?

Well, I'm not the only one wondering this. It was asked multiple times in the comments. I however also don't get "bad bet", shouldn't it be a good bet?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

What the hell does this mean, bad bed?

Well, I'm not the only one wondering this. It was asked multiple times in the comments. I however also don't get "bad bet", shouldn't it be a good bet?

I didn't read the article but 'Bad Bed' would obviously be a grammar error.

I have never heard the term Bad Bet ether

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It looks like they've been working around the clock to get articles up

Rubino stated once that there are so many mistakes because they want to release the articles as fast as possible. Sometimes I feel however it would be more professional to take another 5 minutes and just read through it again. Other pages are often faster anyway.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Rubino stated once that there are so many mistakes because they want to release the articles as fast as possible. Sometimes I feel however it would be more professional to take another 5 minutes and just read through it again. Other pages are often faster anyway.

I agree with you 5 minutes looking at the article before it released will rid such errors.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah LMZR pointed it out and then I look on the Nokia product page I forgot about that :p

I'm taking a look at it in store today.

I personally like it, and if I didn't like the Z Ultra more I would have gotten one. My issue the phone isn't the phone itself, hut the software doesn't effectively takes advantage of the the screen space. Hopefully 8.1 starts to address that...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I personally like it, and if I didn't like the Z Ultra more I would have gotten one. My issue the phone isn't the phone itself, hut the software doesn't effectively takes advantage of the the screen space. Hopefully 8.1 starts to address that...

i hope so too, i am already happy with how my 1520 works thought. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2