WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Recently a guy was put in jail for 10 years for killing a man while drifting....and now if people drift we're gonna get a ticket..!! The police thought it'd be safer now...just to see them drifting in anger..!! =))))) oh well!!
I would think drifting is illegal unless you are in a race car course or don't kill anyone ;P

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had Cordon bleu for lunch which made me happy. And then I realized that I should become a little more cheerful as a poster in this thread.

Yesterday evening I was at a Spring Offensive concert. A concert played in a living room, in a house at then end of the world (deep in the Swiss hills), with the audience being only a handful of people. It was very special and I only got there because my girlfriend has some connections to the band and people involved with it.

Spring Offensive - Not Drowning but Waving - YouTube
ill be the first one to say I don't get the music video :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

TouchWiz bloat. Nuff said. The Gf's S4 runs Ok in my opinion, simply because she doesn't push it too much. It ain't as smooth as the Prince though, this S800 chip flies. I felt that similar speed when using the Lumia 1520. It is how you manage your phone (and rooting too for Android) that helps to give you good performance speed wise.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I know the Verizon s4 is a s600 quad core and that's somewhat up to date and still takes 2 seconds to open the picture place ..so laggy :/

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

It is always a gut check to fire someone. What's even harder to shake with our CFO is that he has a Doctorate in Social Work, so he is very much aware of the human cost of doing business like that. But I guess in any capitalist environment, it is about coverage of your own *** and getting things done.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

It means if you're a CFO you have a nice options package and golden parachute. It's more about keeping that profitable than covering your rear.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Think he meant homework. My spring break means I don't have classes to attend this week. My assignments haven't gone away though...I still have to do those...

I would gladly make fours hours of homework everyday if I had the rest off. These young people just don't know what they have.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would gladly make fours hours of homework everyday if I had the rest off. These young people just don't know what they have.
im just saying after a while of just work and school and more work its nice to have a week with no homework. that's my complaint I don't mind doing it but it would be nice to forget about homework and enjoy the week off:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon