WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So they're going from making huge phones to compact smart watches? I wonder how much money people spend everyday on electronics

Didn't you know that the new trend is to have big *** phones but never use them? :p Instead get a watch so you can leave them in your bag. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They increased prices in the canteen. That's not nice. Good thing I'll get a rise in September.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They increased prices in the canteen. That's not nice. Good thing I'll get a rise in September.

They raise the prices here every year. I forget the justification for it. Thankfully I don't spend much money in either the cafe or the canteen.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They raise the prices here every year. I forget the justification for it. Thankfully I don't spend much money in either the cafe or the canteen.

I didn't but somehow started to drink more and more coffees and getting more and more snacks. I really should stop though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You mean you will get a "raise" in September, if you have to wait that long for a "rise" there is always the purple pill:) To give you a bit of a hard time, time to proof read the posts....just like the authors on WP Central:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Our cafeteria hasn't done than in the last three years that I have been there and the food quality is actually still quite good:)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You mean you will get a "raise" in September, if you have to wait that long for a "rise" there is always the purple pill:) To give you a bit of a hard time, time to proof read the posts....just like the authors on WP Central:)

First of all I don't get money for posting here, it's not my job to proofread. Therefore I also have no interest to make a professional appearance. Secondly, English is not my native language. Raise and rise are two words that are easily confused as they translate similar.

I appreciate when I'm corrected, but we should probably leave that to La Rue as I really don't like the way you are doing it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Our cafeteria hasn't done than in the last three years that I have been there and the food quality is actually still quite good:)

Wish I could say the same about the food in our canteen. I'm always disappointed. Even with the sandwiches. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know something. I hate flus. Just saying.

Nothing worse than when you one nostril get's stuffed and you can't breath properly... :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

First of all I don't get money for posting here, it's not my job to proofread. Therefore I also have no interest to make a professional appearance. Secondly, English is not my native language. Raise and rise are two words that are easily confused as they translate similar.

I appreciate when I'm corrected, but we should probably leave that to La Rue as I really don't like the way you are doing it.

Sorry if you got offended.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll agree with that statement regarding grapefruit in general. Horrible tasting things.

I'm a huge grapefruit fan. Growing up in the old hous back home, i looked forward to summer days when I could lay on the roof of the house on cloudly days and stretch my hand out to eat fresh grapefruit from the tree...man, those were the days...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hell, recently I love all of the four big smartphone competitors, but I prefer Motorola and Nokia in their Smartphone range, and I still wish I had a Blackberry Q10 and that webOS still existed...

Agreed on the WebOS. My close friend and I were reminscing on WebOS last night...I gave him my Touchpad last month and he's been nostaglic. Goes to show you many good products get killed and we are often stuck with the popular, slightly inferior **** due to the unpredictability of consumers...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, webOS was the first smartphone I truly embraced. Although it wasn't my first smart phone, as I had a Treo with Win Mobile.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The truth is: what really new and innovative can each plaform add that this point?

I know for WP, if 8.1 does all that is highlighted in the SDK, is it really new and innovative? No, they're just catching up. Maybe I'm cynical but at this point until my phone is made out of 100% recycled materials, or i can charge my phone by using solar or indoor light source, not much in 2014 is innovative for me. Sharper, bigger screens? Meh. Faster processors I say yes to because it means the phone potentially can be more power effecient. Better battery tech? Yes. Otherwise...call me when we start using holograms...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

There only one device that I want with windows phone 8.1 on it, I think most of you know what im on about. ;)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I know few members have asked if MS reads these forums, I don't know if they do or not and still on the fence about it but leaning towards they don't.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like t-mo is having a hard time selling this Lumia 925s, as most of its truly savvy customers (like me) anticipated. I did give in and get one for $240 via Newegg, but hey at a price like that, you can deal with the flaws of the carrier itself more comfortably for a weekend phone. Plus it's not like i'm giving up my 8X either...

I say this because it is interesting these days in the cellphone market. Not sure if people have noticed that the high end market and the upper mid range market have becom saturated. While certain staples like the 5s have sold, even Samsung kinda scaled back in terms of the expectations for the S4. Plus, some folks just aren't upgrading as often because there isn't enough cash to do that. I think the days of the S2 & S3 and iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 + 4S crazy sales numbers are gone...and when OEMs misread the market - YOU APPLE WITH YOUR iPHONE 5C - they get punished for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes