WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Phones that have removable batteries will be more prone to failure so chances are you actually have to spend more to replace them. Changing batteries is a bit dangerous if you use the wrong one or a fake one, you can spoil your device and void your warranty. The better one is already in the phone. We're just giving advice based on our past experiences. I have had a dozen cellphones and media players with removable batteries that are spoiled in less than a year while my Zune 120GB and Zune HD with internal batteries are still working in tip-top shape after a few years. Anyway I'm done and I'm not going to say anymore regarding this subject. Feel free to take or leave the advice, its your money to waste. Let's move on.

I pointed this our to him already. Unfortunately he still thinks that batteries are the same from 5 years ago. They're not. What's worse is that he has some dream of getting a larger battery which is ridiculous. His only real argument is that he wants the ability to change the battery IF it fails. He doesn't even want a spare battery in case the other runs out, it's simply about being able to replace the battery after a year or due to failure.

I gave up trying to talk sense. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I pointed this our to him already. Unfortunately he still thinks that batteries are the same from 5 years ago. They're not. What's worse is that he has some dream of getting a larger battery which is ridiculous. His only real argument is that he wants the ability to change the battery IF it fails. He doesn't even want a spare battery in case the other runs out, it's simply about being able to replace the battery after a year or due to failure.

I gave up trying to talk sense. :p

its not a dream though .... I did get a bigger battery on my 810 ad now 822 and I know battery tech has come a along way but I just like having options to change my battery

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

its not a dream though .... I did get a bigger battery on my 810 ad now 822 and I know battery tech has come a along way but I just like having options to change my battery

After market batteries have higher rate of failure and using any battery that says it's the same size but with more power is dangerous. Like I said, whatever makes you happy. I'm not arguing with you anymore about this. Just don't burn your house down or have your phone blow up in your bag or pocket. Both a possibility with after market batteries. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac