WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I won't get my phone before tomorrow. It seems they sent it yesterday to some internal sorting center. Now it was handed to the post and I can track it.

I am going to guess it is an iOS device? I haven't been keeping track of this thread...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

i can see it :D WP8.1 is gonna be huge and all the developers are gonna kill themselves for not supporting wp

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Busy and it is easier to keep track of some other threads, this thread requires to much heavy lifting :)

hmmm well you missed the announcement that rue is going to Switzerland. Snowflake got an iPad and his 8x broke so he has a android Samsung phone.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

hmmm well you missed the announcement that rue is going to Switzerland. Snowflake got an iPad and his 8x broke so he has a android Samsung phone.

And that I got a PS4 to add to my console collection. ;)

Sent from my SONY PlayStation 4 using WPCentral Forums

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And I'll get back my 8X (or another replacement) tomorrow.

Apropos Switzerland. Do you want my email address Rue? If you run in trouble, what I really don't expect, you could drop me an email and I'll ream them out in their native language ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Apropos Switzerland. Do you want my email address Rue? If you run in trouble, what I really don't expect, you could drop me an email and I'll ream them out in their native language ;-)

LOL! I'm sure I'll be fine, the B&B people seem very nice, but if you want to pass your email that's fine too. I don't mind correspondence outside this forum. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes