WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, I was able to shower at my girlfriend's place. Only that everything surrounding the shower made me two hours late for work. Good thing nobody ever cares, it's all about results here, not about time spent.

That reminds me, I should try to produce some results...

That's the BEST kind of being late, isn't it? 😉

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My week is busier than I thought! I now have a lunch and learn. So two free lunches in a row... Not bad I guess.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

$200 for new unlocked 925... can't decide...

For that price I'd probably buy it, at least if I didn't tell my girlfriend she should tell me not to buy a new phone until autumn. She would be annoyed in the same way MSFT is annoyed about me ;-)

Just read through the first pages of a 8.1 update thread. I'm glad I told my brother to wait with the preview. Personally I don't have any issues with 8.1 (maybe a higher battery consumption, but as the battery is new I'm not sure yet), but there are people who have.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll probably buy the Canon S120. I loved the S90, it took amazing pictures. And this is a few generations newer. Also it's on an offer at the moment.

https://www.digitec.ch/ProdukteDetails2.aspx?Reiter=Details&Artikel=281371

Didn't want to spend too much money on gadgets this month, but I might have just decided differently ;-)

Our small point and shoot screen went funny while we were away. It's possible it got close to a magnet or it just died. I haven't checked to see if a magnet would effect it at all yet.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm not a fan of SD cards, especially with WP.

I'm glad I bought the 32 GB version of the iPad. Expendable storage would be great for HD movies. I wouldn't need it on a phone though. That's just a random thought.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Our small point and shoot screen went funny while we were away. It's possible it got close to a magnet or it just died. I haven't checked to see if a magnet would effect it at all yet.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe it smoked something weird.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes