WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I prefer the UK version over the USA version. Can't say I'm a fan of his anyway. :p

Alot of people feel that way. He's lucky. He's got a beautiful wife and children, many successful restaurants, and his sole purpose in life is to help people better themselves.

I understand that the UK version is more like a documentary, and the US version is more theatrical, but it's all the same concept. I find the US version more appealing, not because I live in the US (I liked UK's The Office MUCH more than the US version), but because it's more emotional. I can really connect to a show that has intense drama.

I know that there are people that don't like Gordon because of his methods, his yelling, his no BS point of view on things, but this man strives for perfection. We need more people like him to cut through the crap and expose things for what they really are. I don't know if you ever looked into his past, but he was treated like a worthless human being by Chef Marko White. He made Gordon cry like a baby in the kitchen because he was so harsh. Most chefs never feared of messing up and paying the consequences, but Ramsay did.

I think Gordon has learned what it really means to make a positive change in peoples lives, and he dedicates his life to hospitality and serving others. Not many people can say they do such a noble thing. People can hate him all they want, but the fact is, he is a prime example of how to serve others and have passion for what we do in life.

I know I'll never make such a significant impact on anyone's life, so I look up to people like Gordon. I respect that man.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

yay our college has a basketball court! :D I'm gonna play basketball now....but the lectures kind of bored me out maybe because I already knew half of the stuff they were teaching :D but our basketball court is getting me excited :D

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Maybe It's all my bad luck, but I just realized that most of my"bad luck"can be diverted by actually taking initiative on things. Some things I can't change, like the 2 girls whom I wanted to date this month but found out they were taken. If she wants to cover herself in that perfume I love while she sits next to me in class, I'll tell her that she smells good again like I did before I asked her out. Maybe her man won't tell her that, but I need to just say what I feel and not be so damn reserved. It upsets me when I see a guy walk into a restaurant with a beautiful woman, and he doesn't even hold the door open for her. Guys like this are getting too much attention.

Maybe I'm ranting because I'm a lonely fool (jk I'm not a fool 😉) but I think I need to step up my game, it's been a while since I felt really appreciated.

Sorry, just had to let out some emotions tonight so I can feel better tomorrow.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Maybe It's all my bad luck, but I just realized that most of my"bad luck"can be diverted by actually taking initiative on things. Some things I can't change, like the 2 girls whom I wanted to date this month but found out they were taken. If she wants to cover herself in that perfume I love while she sits next to me in class, I'll tell her that she smells good again like I did before I asked her out. Maybe her man won't tell her that, but I need to just say what I feel and not be so damn reserved. It upsets me when I see a guy walk into a restaurant with a beautiful woman, and he doesn't even hold the door open for her. Guys like this are getting too much attention.

Maybe I'm ranting because I'm a lonely fool (jk I'm not a fool 😉) but I think I need to step up my game, it's been a while since I felt really appreciated.

Sorry, just had to let out some emotions tonight so I can feel better tomorrow.
You have an emotional breakdown :O

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

You have an emotional breakdown :O

Would you think it's funny if I tell you it's hormones? You know, scientifically, it is a fact that guys have more hormone cycles than girls. While girls have them monthly, guys have them daily. I'm not kidding, it's proven science. (I was actually tested over it in biology for majors)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Would you think it's funny if I tell you it's hormones? You know, scientifically, it is a fact that guys have more hormone cycles than girls. While girls have them monthly, guys have them daily. I'm not kidding, it's proven science. (I was actually tested over it in biology for majors)
I guess it's not funny :/ except some guys like my ex don't have a heart itself :p he must have been robbed off of it :d

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes