WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lol....i didn't get offend by a song...i liked it but I didn't like video content...and I don't find myself religious...i just try not to do wrong things...everyone do mistakes...but the better you are the less mistakes you do :)

Fooled me. I recall your words seemed to indicate offense.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Can't wait to try my new wine tonight. I'm still open for suggestions if this one ends up at the bottom of a frying pan.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Can't wait to try my new wine tonight. I'm still open for suggestions if this one ends up at the bottom of a frying pan.

I'm surprised rue hasn't said anything since he does cook :eek:

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm surprised rue hasn't said anything since he does cook :eek:

This really has nothing to do with cooking. I'm talking about suggestions for good tasting wine. There's so many, it's hard to keep track.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You misunderstood.

I was implying that IF the wine that I bought did not taste good, THEN I would use the rest of the bottle for cooking only.

I was teasing you 😌 my bad I understood you. I wouldn't know since I'm 19 and can't drink yet

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site

Well I think he was implying that it looked like you were offend by a video but you denied. Which means that you fooled us in thinking that you were offended
I didn't get offend...i just don't like watching that video content...i didn't say that I got offended. I just talked boo to not show me anything like that again :) ... What happened is very simple,no need to complicate it :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't get offend...i just don't like watching that video content...i didn't say that I got offended. I just talked boo to not show me anything like that again :) ... What happened is very simple,no need to complicate it :)

😐 ehhh its not complicated its just the impression that was given off was that you were offend. We aren't throwing you under the bus 🚌. We are telling you that's what we thought 😉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon