WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know if I continue programming for PC 💻 or start a new career with developing apps for windows phone ?
I'm really confused....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Which will offer me a better future?

Do you want to make money with your apps? This will be hard in every possible way.

Do you just want to have the knowledge to find a good job in the future? Then it probably doesn't matter, good programming skills should be broadly applicable.

Talking about programming, as I'm too lazy to learn programming with a book, I thought about buying a Lego Mindstorm robot. I imagine it to be fun to program this. But it's quite expensive, and in summer it's out a year, so there will probably a refresh...

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site

I want to know if I have to pay money before publishing the app on the store....i wish not,I stopped programming for android because I had to pay money before publishing on the play store...

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site

Do you want to make money with your apps? This will be hard in every possible way.

Do you just want to have the knowledge to find a good job in the future? Then it probably doesn't matter, good programming skills should be broadly applicable.

Talking about programming, as I'm too lazy to learn programming with a book, I thought about buying a Lego Mindstorm robot. I imagine it to be fun to program this. But it's quite expensive, and in summer it's out a year, so there will probably a refresh...
I'm not thinking of earning money now, I'm just programming to spend my spare time in something useful...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I wish I had some exciting news, but there is nothing exciting about finals and a new work supervisor. Enjoy your Friday everyone...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I wish I had some exciting news, but there is nothing exciting about finals and a new work supervisor. Enjoy your Friday everyone...

I hope you're finals go over well and your new supervisor is an enjoyable person.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon