WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They finally opened a Starbucks in Finland. Not sure if there are any in Helsinki but there are two here. Bloody expensive! Then again. Finland isn't a cheap place.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm at the airport. I sometimes feel I've spent half my life in one :p

I'd rather be at an airport going someplace else now on a trip than dealing with this final week of school.

At least the weather is decent to start here on Monday and I got a Bee Gees mix of "You Should Be Dancing ( 💃 )" blaring in my ears...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd rather be at an airport going someplace else now on a trip than dealing with this final week of school.

At least the weather is decent to start here on Monday and I got a Bee Gees mix of "You Should Be Dancing ( 💃 )" blaring in my ears...

I'm on my way home. :)

The weather hasn't been fantastic here. Cold and rain. Back home it looks like the weather was nice. However, tomorrow will be rain and it looks like the rest of the week...

At least it will be warm.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm up I'm up though I'm not sure where everyone is at though :eek:. On Monday morning I always seem to be reading like 20 pages because of this posts I missed . This time it was 2 :eek: yikes .

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like the days are getting longer here . I can see stuff unlike a few months back it was all dark.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am off to what people call school :eek:!! Or college or both

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sweet I can send text messages on 3g now on my 822! Took me long enough but I got it thanks to a thread I read for the icon 😈

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes