WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I honestly don't feel like doing anything today. I should but I don't feel like working on my powerpoint

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My shifts are from 8:30 AM until 7/7:30 PM. Yesterday we had a meeting. Didn't get home until 11PM. Then got up at 5 AM this morning....

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.

ouch :/ and here im complaining that I don't get sleep x.x but that sucks that you still work long hrs :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

its already 3 im here looking at a wall . I could draw something random but I cant think of anything .... maybe I can doodle.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i have something to look forward for tomorrow. that is the carnival ^.^ i think ill eat some cotton candy tomorrow

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Okay, so I got tired of being so 15 minutes ago in my tech. Especailly since I agreed to be a moderator. I have a fantastic, HP touch screen laptop with Windows 8 on the way to kick my Lenovo Windows 7 laptop to the curb.

I have been back and forth on WP 8s for months now. I just couldn't pull the trigger on the L1520. I was going to buy outright, and the 6" screen just wasn't me.

I almost bought a Samsung ATIV S Neo for about 120.00 bucks (US), when I came across a L920, new in box, for 150.00. And todays deal of the day on WP Central marketplace was one of the cases I wanted for it. That will tied me over nice until AT&T releases a Hi-Def WP device I actually want.

New toys coming. Better moderating to help our community. Sahib .... still owning the WPC Post challenge thread.

All is good in the world.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

hey you. I see that you are mod now and have a new avatar :p hows the new gig going ?

Ever have one of the moments where after you say "yes" to something, you suddenly realize how far in over your head you actually are??

There ya go.

Let me tell you, it gives me a HUGE appreciation for what goes on behind the scenes of these web-sites, and I am only peeking behind the curtain. I am excited to get the right tools in here to get the job done right.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ever have one of the moments where after you say "yes" to something, you suddenly realize how far in over your head you actually are??

There ya go.

Let me tell you, it gives me a HUGE appreciation for what goes on behind the scenes of these web-sites, and I am only peeking behind the curtain. I am excited to get the right tools in here to get the job done right.

Oh wow I didn't know that. I never would of you as a mod because I didn't see it coming. Then again you would make a good.mood since you are busy on the forums 😊

Good job. And yeah still owning this thread

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's hard to use taptalk since the posting experience isn't as smooth as the wpc app. Taptalk does let me post pictures though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar