WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

if there is something I don't like is when I do favors for people over and over and over and over and over. I don't mind if they ask me once in a while but repeatedly gets me annoyed and especially when I don't get anything for my troubles.

Did you have to carry bags again for your Laotian friend?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Did you have to carry bags again for your Laotian friend?

I never get tired of you breaking my chops about me complaining about weed or this :p but no its just I wanna work on my power point but im busy working on peoples computer and computer related things

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im thinking of buying the htc 8s as it has beats audio and its cheaper than the iPod 5th gen :D but the sad thing is that is doesn't have a front facing camera >.<

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Just watched the movie 'My Name is Khan'. Beautiful movie,I think every person on earth, especially Americans, should watch it. It depicts the life of a Indian Muslim who migrated to the US, and what his life was like before and after 9/11. What a drastic difference! Seriously, now that it's 2014, Americans need to stop believing this stupid thought that every Muslim or a turban wearing man is a terrorist. Heck,a Punjabi, who wears a turban and is not even remotely related to terrorism in any way, is harassed by the Americans, causing him to remove his turban, and live his life like somebody else, forfeiting freedom. This movie conveys a heart touching message in a very beautiful manner...I cried after watching this movie :'(

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Just watched the movie 'My Name is Khan'. Beautiful movie,I think every person on earth, especially Americans, should watch it. It depicts the life of a Indian Muslim who migrated to the US, and what his life was like before and after 9/11. What a drastic difference! Seriously, now that it's 2014, Americans need to stop believing this stupid thought that every Muslim or a turban wearing man is a terrorist. Heck,a Punjabi, who wears a turban and is not even remotely related to terrorism in any way, is harassed by the Americans, causing him to remove his turban, and live his life like somebody else, forfeiting freedom. This movie conveys a heart touching message in a very beautiful manner...I cried after watching this movie :'(

Yes,it's indeed a beautiful movie.I loved it.I recommend it to everyone :)
P.S:-Don't be confused by my username,I'm a Pakistani Muslim. :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm not complaining about the rain, since it is warm.
jedu6azy.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes