WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's a family photo with all my favorite things on the displays!!!�� (the one on my surface pro is the FIRST Robotics logo)
I wanted to post the bigger picture here today but for non-school related purposes, I had no time to post it from Surfie and I never even used him after I left from school. Surfie must be feeling neglected.
what about your 900 o.o?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so pretty :3
2013-dodge-dart-rallycrossjpg-9d097dce60e26e19.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Finally it happened. The thread is abandoned, I'm the last soul wandering the vast of randomness. It was good as long as it lasted, everything comes to an end. Somebody is always the last one, and even I can't go on forever.

Good bye dear thread, greatness can't be everlasting, beauty is volatile, the biggest cultures slid, and finally so does this thread.

Or maybe not, who knows.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Finally it happened. The thread is abandoned, I'm the last soul wandering the vast of randomness. It was good as long as it lasted, everything comes to an end. Somebody is always the last one, and even I can't go on forever.

Good bye dear thread, greatness can't be everlasting, beauty is volatile, the biggest cultures slid, and finally so does this thread.

Or maybe not, who knows.

LOL.Are you an English teacher or a philosopher because you are awesome in both XD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital