WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

one of my questions that i have to answer is " what is the differences between criminal career and chronic offender? illustrate with examples of crimes and profiles .
this is one of the easier ones >:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was going to offer as well. I wasn't sure if you'd want that. :p

i would like that but, im not even done with my essay :/ its due on money and lucky me i have laptops to work on Thursday , i have work to do outside on Friday, work in a construction site this Saturday, and passing invitations for my sisters grad this Sunday :/ . i want to get done by Friday and i plan to get it done by then

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What's important in writing something on a subject is not whether it's written to be interesting but written to be informative and well investigated. That alone should make it interesting.

What I meant with interesting was more in context of the page minimum he seems to have to write.

I think minimum pages are silly, if there has to be a limit it should be words. Also, students tend to circle around always the same topics and issues using slightly different words because they don't expand on the question. And it is hard. If you have said everything about something, you should be able to finish. Still, in a situation you have to provide a certain amount of pages, you should try to keep it interesting.

Well investigated also depends on the topic, if it's a scientific text, yes of course. If it's more about your opinion, just keep it interesting ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

woot and i am done for the night x.x i am sleepy, im going to regret this today( its going to be tomorrow by the time i get to bed)
anyways good night and good morning

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Oh, do you guys think I can change the language to English US now? ;-)

I'll try later. Without a hardreset of course.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh, do you guys think I can change the language to English US now? ;-)

I'll try later. Without a hardreset of course.

Best to give a try. Nothing worse than having to reset for no reason.

I know this is sort of a running joke, but after the update to 8.1 my phone feels faster....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What I meant with interesting was more in context of the page minimum he seems to have to write.

I think minimum pages are silly, if there has to be a limit it should be words. Also, students tend to circle around always the same topics and issues using slightly different words because they don't expand on the question. And it is hard. If you have said everything about something, you should be able to finish. Still, in a situation you have to provide a certain amount of pages, you should try to keep it interesting.

Well investigated also depends on the topic, if it's a scientific text, yes of course. If it's more about your opinion, just keep it interesting ;-)

I agree with minimum page thing or the minimum word count. To use some terminology, it would appear universities and colleges like 'waffle'. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I know this is sort of a running joke, but after the update to 8.1 my phone feels faster....

I have the same impression. Everything feels more fluid. And when I open the native calendar it only loads for one or two seconds, before it took at least twice as long.

Battery seems to be better too so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa