WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So it looks like my decision to leave home without an umbrella to run an errand in thunderstorm weather is about to bite me in the ***. Went to NYC all dry and of course the thunderstorm is now in my neighborhood, pounding the bus I'm in as I'm 15 mins from home. Sigh...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So it looks like my decision to leave home without an umbrella to run an errand in thunderstorm weather is about to bite me in the ***. Went to NYC all dry and of course the thunderstorm is now in my neighborhood, pounding the bus I'm in as I'm 15 mins from home. Sigh...

o_O sucks . Hope you don't end up getting sick

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I should really make a help article for the issue I'm facing! Apparently it's harder than it seems to rebuild bcd

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should really make a help article for the issue I'm facing! Apparently it's harder than it seems to rebuild bcd

The boot record ??isnt the bcd the boot record that points to where the the Hard drive looks for the Os ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now I understand it :eek:. I want to help you but so far my attempts went no where :p and I have this headache x.x

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol i can't install a fresh windows 8 copy -_-

You know you could download windows 8 on your laptop . After you do that look for the product code on your computer . Then you can install a fresh windows 8 computer
That's assuming you had windows 8 when you bought your laptop

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* never mind .
With this headache , I wasn't planing to go anywhere but looks like I'm going to help someone do inventory for books

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

If you don't have a disk download windows 8 and use that to enter all the recovery options :/

My dad had a copy of windows 8.... Entered recovery then cmd after 3 freaking hours of cmd now I'm in safe mode...i can't refresh my pc....it says the hdd is locked and blah so right now I'm copying stuff and then ill format my laptop

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's smart . I would walked in the rain .

And your *** would have gotten sick. I've lived in tropical weather and been in a low category 4 hurricane, so I know not to do that. The last time I got super drenched was in the 9th grade...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

And your *** would have gotten sick. I've lived in tropical weather and been in a low category 4 hurricane, so I know not to do that. The last time I got super drenched was in the 9th grade...
I've always got drenched in rain but never got sick :p lol playing with my luck I guess :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

My laptop is back to normal but i don't want to take a risk so I'll format it :) but I've to lose asphalt 8 :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes