WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sorry. Mb/s :p

We watch some TV shows, movies and some other video content. Along with streaming audio. We only had 40GB of download but it would seem that we're using more than we thought so I felt it was time to go unlimited. The upgrade to faster was only ?3/m more than the slower speed so I didn't see a reason not to. :)

Data limit was always very unusual in Switzerland. There were some very, very cheap and slow connections that had it, but in general there's none.

I agree, I think that's definitely worth it!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, as long as the players get paid, don't mind the slave-like conditions under which the workers in Qatar have to build stadiums. Qatar that got the championship solely due to corruption and shady payments as even the temperatures are too high that good soccer could be played there anyway.

Here, from my quick Google search: Qatar World Cup corruption, worker deaths a criminal combination - CBSSports.com

:/ they lost the chance by the way ( I believe ) I think that's how it works. Like apple and Foxconn. Or any phone manufacture that make people in china work in bad working conditions . I'm not saying its good but I'm saying It as " it happens everywhere but what makes the World Cup more prone to criticism ?"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

People here like the Verge, don't they? Well, after reading this I really don't feel like buying Windows Phone anymore:

The best smartphone you can buy | The Verge

Yeah no ......the verge is the last place I'll look for unbiased choice . They are pro apple . I mean really " the best camera "? That goes to the 1020.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, you have to lay off the special sauce here. The US has no shot to qualify for the knockout stage in this World Cup. El Tri has a better chance. There's no way you can argue the opposite.

El tri lost all it's international games and didn't score in those games :p while the us has scored in thier international games .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just upgraded my internet speed at home to ~75mb/s and unlimited downloads. :)

It won't be active until June 17th when we get the new router though. :/

._. I only have a 12 Mb/s connection. Lucky you :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

:/ they lost the chance by the way ( I believe ) I think that's how it works. Like apple and Foxconn. Or any phone manufacture that make people in china work in bad working conditions . I'm not saying its good but I'm saying It as " it happens everywhere but what makes the World Cup more prone to criticism ?"

Yeah, you're right of course, one wrong wrights every wrong. Forget about these suckers, SOCCER!!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

El tri lost all it's international games and didn't score in those games :p while the us has scored in thier international games .

Put the sauce down. Your analogy here is a kin to a team going undefeated during an NFL preseason as a major reason why they will be a playoff club. Doesn't work like that. You really cannot put any stock in any of the friendlies played prior to the World Cup.

El Tri qualified for the world cup. Rather shakily, but they got in. Personally, they're in an easier group than the US. I can see them getting 4 points. Not sure if it will be enough to make the second round, but it's more than I can say the US will get.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft thinking openly about Cortana on other mobile systems. They really make look Windows Phone like a little hobby on the side.

I wouldn't support this OS either as a developer, when even Microsoft thinks they have to offer all the features to other systems to get back the development costs.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Put the sauce down. Your analogy here is a kin to a team going undefeated during an NFL preseason as a major reason why they will be a playoff club. Doesn't work like that. You really cannot put any stock in any of the friendlies played prior to the World Cup.

El Tri qualified for the world cup. Rather shakily, but they got in. Personally, they're in an easier group than the US. I can see them getting 4 points. Not sure if it will be enough to make the second round, but it's more than I can say the US will get.
we will see today :p at 9( 12 for you) hehehe . we will see how well mexico plays :evil: I can say yeah mexico got into an easier group compared to the US :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Microsoft thinking openly about Cortana on other mobile systems. They really make look Windows Phone like a little hobby on the side.

I wouldn't support this OS either as a developer, when even Microsoft thinks they have to offer all the features to other systems to get back the development costs.

it really is sad that they are even thinking about it. it would be a sad when that happens. I don't see myself using IOS or android but there wouldn't be much reason to switch

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Looks like internet connection speeds, Futbol, and telling the iVerge to go suck it are the topics du jour:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

David Pierce is such an Apple groupie that it is not funny. Come to speak of it, Joshua Topolsky and Nilay Patel are just as bad. I guess because Vlad and Tom are not in the NYC office they are a bit unbiased:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Went to a meeting on Tuesday about 15 people in the room and 3 Lumias - one 928 on Verizon, one 920 on ATT and my 810 on T-Mo. What are the odds....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes