WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What's that?

v8-veg-juice.jpg
a vegetable drink

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well that's scary to know that some still have power ._. I honestly thought they were just located in the south

That's what you get for not paying attention to anything in your own country. The US is still rife with these problems. Unfortunately it's spreading around lately here in the EU, usually with talks of immigration.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's what you get for not paying attention to anything in your own country. The US is still rife with these problems. Unfortunately it's spreading around lately here in the EU, usually with talks of immigration.

there isn't much about racist groups or uprisings in the news I do watch. though I should pay more attention so I don't become one of those clueless people in the US

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

there isn't much about racist groups or uprisings in the news I do watch. though I should pay more attention so I don't become one of those clueless people in the US

You won't see that aspect in the news silly but if you listen to the language of some of the politicians you'll hear it. New words same meaning.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's actually not that bad. However it contains a lot of salt. Well it did when I drank it.

I prefer my vegetables being vegetables. I don't know much about vegetable drinks, have never seen something like this or drunk something like this, but I know about fruit juice and I strongly belief that they are terrible for your health.

They consist mostly of sugar, why all the good stuff of the fruits is lost. Hell, they have more sugar than coke.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I prefer my vegetables being vegetables. I don't know much about vegetable drinks, have never seen something like this or drunk something like this, but I know about fruit juice and I strongly belief that they are terrible for your health.

They consist mostly of sugar, why all the good stuff of the fruits is lost. Hell, they have more sugar than coke.

True.

Some people use V8 to make a bloody Mary cocktail.

I have a juicer and it's a good quality one. The difference of course is that I know what's the juice. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So yesterday I went to a large shopping mall in London. I don't personally like shopping malls but the weather was questionable. I was shopping for work shirts.

Anyway, since I was in London I was expecting the usual. No sign of WP anywhere. I wasn't disappointed. In the mall was a huge Apple Store and in one of the open areas Samsung had a huge display going. I took a picture of half of it.

WP_20140615_16_54_53_Pro[1].jpg

So, is MS ever going to do anything outside the US? Considering the UK is one of their bigger markets you'd think they would start investing more advertising at least.

In another weird twist. There was two 'mobile accessory' store kiosk type things. Neither had a case for my Nexus 7. Nothing but 'i' stuff with a couple of other cases for Android phones. I wasn't impressed but I guess they go with what sells.

Last edited:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I remember when I was in college in India I was promoting alienware in a mall....they didn't know what alienware was :|

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In another weird twist. There was two 'mobile accessory' store kiosk type things. Neither had a case for my Nexus 7. Nothing but 'i' stuff with a couple of other cases for Android phones. I wasn't impressed but I guess they go with what sells.

Well, I think I'll have to go for that iPhone then in September ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, I think I'll have to go for that iPhone then in September ;-)

Honestly, when you come to the UK, you'll be startled by how many iPhone billboards are around.

When you're in London and if you decide to go to the shopping area (Oxford St.) you'll see all the mobile accessory stores, depends how far you walk down Oxford St. and they sell mostly iPhone cases, with some Samsung ones here and there. It's insane really. But again, they go with what sells.

Surprisingly the Apple store wasn't full as it usually is. So that was something.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Honestly, when you come to the UK, you'll be startled by how many iPhone billboards are around.

When you're in London and if you decide to go to the shopping area (Oxford St.) you'll see all the mobile accessory stores (depends how far you walk down Oxford St. and they sell mostly iPhone cases, with some Samsung ones here and there. It's insane really. But again, they go with what sells.

Surprisingly the Apple store wasn't full as it usually is. So that was something.

I don't see many iPhone commercials around here. I guess in Switzerland the iPhones sell themselves, it's really iPhone country here, even though there are more and more Android devices around. The only Windows Phones I ever see are either pretty old (like the 920) or very lowcost (like the 520).

With accessories I think Apple has the advantage that they have a big marketshare with little variation in the devices. There are so many different Android devices that would need different cases...

I have never been to an Apple store in Switzerland...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon