WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I guess Sahib is becoming too old to have an imaginary friend of his....it could even be the dissociative identity disorder (DID)

You know I thought it was funny at first but now I think it's annoying . Now that you think you are a doctor makes you an expert now? Huh I guess you never heard the saying " if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. On the road again, headed into work. So far I'm digging the Sony MW1 headset. Reviews were spot on: as an MP3 player, the sound is pretty good - maybe better than on my 925, it looks stylish. Controls are put it some hard to reach spots, the cap covering the charge port + microSD slot feels finicky and is a gigantic fingerprint magnet. I wish it were a little slimmer in design. The clip is a bit awkward too. Oh, you can only pair two devices. Not sure what the battery life will be like so we'll see. All in all, a nice addition. I kinda wish the SBH-52 had internal memory so I'd put music on it and take advantage of the waterproofing, and NFC functions.

And yes, my mitts are still that big. Hard to get a clean shot on a moving train while standing...

At first I though it was a flash drive. Then I read your review and nodded my head .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

At first I though it was a flash drive. Then I read your review and nodded my head .

It is cool looking for sure. I just feel like the cover at the bottom for the charger and microSD slot is so flimsy. If you look on the picture you can see what song I'm listening to at the time...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon