WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, I am not planning on traveling to the Philippines, but it must be beautiful. If I ever do, I will take one with me ;-)
Well, that would be if you find me. And gedzum, since he's a Filipino as well, apparently.

(Oh, and bring your 3DS as well, but I digress. That would be for my personal gain. And for the glory of all the StreetPasses.)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, that would be if you find me. And gedzum, since he's a Filipino as well, apparently.

I could deposit it somewhere, I don't think I would go to the Philippines looking for you. It's important for me that people know about the magnificence of Jazz apples, but I wouldn't take it that far.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just ordered my mother an external hard-disc so she can back-up all here pictures. Would be a pity if she loses them.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I just ordered my mother an external hard-disc so she can back-up all here pictures. Would be a pity if she loses them.
Buy her two instead. One for her, in case she loses whatever computer/camera she has, and one for you in case she loses her HDD.

GOOD FOR CAPITALISM!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Buy her two instead. One for her, in case she loses whatever computer/camera she has, and one for you in case she loses her HDD.

GOOD FOR CAPITALISM!

Just today I read an article about the chauvinistic view of the West on the rest of the world, how they thought for years capitalism is superior to everything.

Personally I shouldn't complain, I'm fine, I can buy the gadgets I like, I have everything. Of course this comes at the cost of outsource problems to poorer countries.

You make me feel bad... and I just wanted to do my mother a favor.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I swear, if Chregu gets this thread obsessed over Jazz apples, like BIGPADDY and cake, or sahib and tri-tip before him, hats off to you, sir.

YOU'VE WON THE INTERNET.

MSFTisMIA would probably write something along the lines of:

"Better he's obsessing about Jazz apples than his stupid iPhone 6."

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Just today I read an article about the chauvinistic view of the West on the rest of the world, how they thought for years capitalism is superior to everything.

Personally I shouldn't complain, I'm fine, I can buy the gadgets I like, I have everything. Of course this comes at the cost of outsource problems to poorer countries.

You make me feel bad... and I just wanted to do my mother a favor.
May I remind you that I am from one of those countries.

As the insurgents would say, "Let the (unbridled) hate (of Capitalism) flow within you!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

May I remind you that I am from one of those countries.

As the insurgents would say, "Let the (unbridled) hate (of Capitalism) flow within you!

You don't have to remind me, I'm well aware of that. I however assume that you are not from the poorest social class in this country, at least you can afford all these gadgets at your age.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

You don't have to remind me, I'm well aware of that. I however assume that you are not from the poorest social class in this country, at least you can afford all these gadgets at your age.
Well, that I must admit.

Oh well, look at the time~
I still have dream land to go to.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmmm tri-tip .....apples are good but tri-tip is even better !

I like gala apples more because they are sweet and just right :3

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmmmm tri-tip .....apples are good but tri-tip is even better !

I like gala apples more because they are sweet and just right :3

Galas are good too. But Jazz are alway so crunchy, not too sweet and the taste is amazing.

But nothing beats tri-tip I guess.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Galas are good too. But Jazz are alway so crunchy, not too sweet and the taste is amazing.

But nothing beats tri-tip I guess.

:p nothing beats Teh tri-tip

I'm not sure if I ever tasted a jazz apple before. I know I tasted gala , red delicious , Fuji and Granny Smith but not jazz I don't think

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The 830 looks promising to me . Looks like it could be a worthy successor to my 810. If the mclaren is good I could get that one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss