WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Does the 928 camera stand out as special? This will factor in my decision on if I need to fix the one I just got before my vacation. I have a 920, but I'd like to get the 928 up and running as a backup/camera when I don't want to waste battery.

As sahib just said, the 928 is very good in low light. I think it is tied with the 925 and slightly better than the 920 because of the Xenon flash.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Right now I don't know what to say but it will be a dumb move to and an android lumia line >.>

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I think something just doesn't seem right about Microsoft doing that. Something can't be true about it. Maybe they'll release a high end X phone, but I doubt it'll have the Lumia branding.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So should we take it that the birth of your time with your new old friend went well?

Yup it went well :). After this makes me think about the friends from past and present might not forget about me later in the future :)
It was like she never left :p yup it was fun

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

As sahib just said, the 928 is very good in low light. I think it is tied with the 925 and slightly better than the 920 because of the Xenon flash.

The way I see it is 928>925> 920 ( I hope I did the greater than signs right or in other words in my op it goes( for low light )
1) 928
2) 925 ( because of the 6th lenses element )
3) 920
But in day light shots they are pretty much similar but the 925 wins because of its 6th lens

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think something just doesn't seem right about Microsoft doing that. Something can't be true about it. Maybe they'll release a high end X phone, but I doubt it'll have the Lumia branding.

I say hell no . What's the point of making a high end Android phone and also have a windows phone . Why buy a sub par windows phone over an Android phone phone that has more apps ?
I say there is no Reason. They are wasting more money. They should just stick with one Os !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup it went well :). After this makes me think about the friends from past and present might not forget about me later in the future :)
It was like she never left :p yup it was fun

Good to hear you had a good time.

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

You guys rule. I'll try and fix it.

Also a dual booting WP/Android would be pretty cool. We have the technology!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Also a dual booting WP/Android would be pretty cool.

I don't think so. I think HP tried to do a dual boot Windows 8 and Android PC and that got shut down. Plus the last thing WP needs is Android. I don't know what the reason would be for doing this, but I think evleaks is just screwing with us.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You guys rule. I'll try and fix it.

Also a dual booting WP/Android would be pretty cool. We have the technology!

Hopefully it isn't an expensive fix. What's wrong with it?

As for that dual boot Android + WP, thanks but I'll pass.

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully it isn't an expensive fix. What's wrong with it?

As for that dual boot Android + WP, thanks but I'll pass.

So many things: Broken digitizer/LCD, both cameras are allegedly bad, and the casing is a little scuffed up. I want to buy a unit with a bad microphone, charging port, IMEI, etc. but with a clean screen off eBay or something so I can just swap the parts around. My 920 has a cracked digitizer so I think I might buy that for like 30 bucks off a site like repairuniverse or something. The scariest part is I'm not sure if anything is close to Nokia quality. I never want to use a phone without gloves in the winter again.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I guess Windows should use Android as a last resort....when it's hanging on a noose on top of water filled with sharks and the noose is gonna lit up with fire! -_-

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

I guess Windows should use Android as a last resort....when it's hanging on a noose on top of water filled with sharks and the noose is gonna lit up with fire! -_-

The biggest problems I have with Android are the bloat ware and update fragmentation. I prefer iOS (I have a 4s that I use as a backup/MP3 player) over Android as well. It's just Android is so customizable it'd make sense for Microsoft to use that to their advantage as a way to introduce people to WP and ramp up the usage of Bing and HERE Maps on a device with "a bunch of apps".

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Note to self clean up my computer so it's not dusty from the inside again

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

Also you never know, we could have a nice little leak with upcoming specs for the next flagship devices or the Cyan update along with 8.1 official could go live!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The biggest problems I have with Android are the bloat ware and update fragmentation. I prefer iOS (I have a 4s that I use as a backup/MP3 player) over Android as well. It's just Android is so customizable it'd make sense for Microsoft to use that to their advantage as a way to introduce people to WP and ramp up the usage of Bing and HERE Maps on a device with "a bunch of apps".

my galaxy tab 3 hangs even when I power it on! and that is not the problem with only the tabs....I've used HTC too...same problem buggy buggy! the newest galaxy tab 3 7.0 doesn't have the kit kat update :| the thing is no matter what Android doesn't have an official stable ROM yet! so Microsoft using it to introduce them might be an advantage....but WP users will not support them....either way they'll do what they have to do and we just have to accept it or make the switch! the main reason people use Android are apps...they don't care the OS is lagging, apps are all they need....they need thousands of apps which basically do the same thing!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It isn't a bad day until it is confirmed!

for me it was this
ice-cube-it-was-a-good-day-meme-generator-i-gotta-say-today-was-a-good-day-fcfc48.jpg

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

my galaxy tab 3 hangs even when I power it on! and that is not the problem with only the tabs....I've used HTC too...same problem buggy buggy! the newest galaxy tab 3 7.0 doesn't have the kit kat update :| the thing is no matter what Android doesn't have an official stable ROM yet! so Microsoft using it to introduce them might be an advantage....but WP users will not support them....either way they'll do what they have to do and we just have to accept it or make the switch! the main reason people use Android are apps...they don't care the OS is lagging, apps are all they need....they need thousands of apps which basically do the same thing!

Oh yeah it's crazy. I know the WP Marketplace isn't the cleanest app store but when I had an Android I was a bit hesitant to download much off of the store. I didn't trust many apps and most of the major ones my friends use have a more impressive 3rd party version on WP thanks to the creator of 6snap!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes