WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If people just would stop having sex before they are married and want to have children, we wouldn't need that! After 6 - 7 children you wouldn't feel like having sex anyway anymore.

For the record, how the Duggars get the time and space to sex and make 19 kids is beyond me. I figured Mrs. Duggar's reproductive organs would have said "uncle" by now, but I guess not...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

For the record, how the Duggars get the time and space to sex and make 19 kids is beyond me. I figured Mrs. Duggar's reproductive organs would have said "uncle" by now, but I guess not...

I had to Google that... ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You have heard of the Quiverfull movement? If not look it up. It's not only depressing it's utterly wrong. Having that many kids is very damaging for women and I have to agree with you. I'm rather surprised she had that many and didn't die to be honest. I wonder if after 10 they just sort of fall out....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's kind of like a movie. :p

Yeah, I don't know. Both of them were independently very good friends of mine before they got together, I don't really feel like participating in the drama that this could lead to. So maybe I'm just egoistical when I don't want them to split up. Let's see, maybe it's just a phase he has.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I don't know. Both of them were independently very good friends of mine before they got together, I don't really feel like participating in the drama that this could lead to. So maybe I'm just egoistical when I don't want them to split up. Let's see, maybe it's just a phase he has.

Nothing worse than being in the middle of things. My wife was stuck in that situation in a different form. No one walks away happy in the circumstances.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site

Then there's "Octomom". Artificial Insemination, and now being supported mostly by public assistance, from what I understand. She now has 14 kids, I think.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

A friend of mine asked me if I would join her for a half-marathon. I run pretty much and regularly, but not yet anything like that. So I asked a coworker who has a lot of experience with marathons (the real ones), and she told me how I would have to train for that.

I guess I need a fitness band :p

First I need better shoes though, she said my problems could be from shoes that are not optimal for me. I'll have to go to a good store where they really test that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So major problems on NJ transit. Gotta switch gears and take the PATH instead. It was just sad watching people try to hop a turnstile, in many ways almost busting their asses to do so. I just paid my fare to avoid such embarrassment.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You have heard of the Quiverfull movement? If not look it up. It's not only depressing it's utterly wrong. Having that many kids is very damaging for women and I have to agree with you. I'm rather surprised she had that many and didn't die to be honest. I wonder if after 10 they just sort of fall out....

I'm on the fence with that. People have the right to make as many kids as they want, but they're so many kids here that need a loving home. Sigh.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A friend of mine asked me if I would join her for a half-marathon. I run pretty much and regularly, but not yet anything like that. So I asked a coworker who has a lot of experience with marathons (the real ones), and she told me how I would have to train for that.

I guess I need a fitness band :p

First I need better shoes though, she said my problems could be from shoes that are not optimal for me. I'll have to go to a good store where they really test that.

I have a co worker I travel on the train with and he does marathons all the time. He also did this ridiculous one in South Africa. He does it mostly for charity drives. I couldn't fathom doing that kind of distance personally but then I'm slightly unhealthy at the moment. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm on the fence with that. People have the right to make as many kids as they want, but they're so many kids here that need a loving home. Sigh.

There's this really good documentary on population control. It's by David Attenborough. I highly recommend watching it. It's realistic, not full of nonsense.

Here's something to think about. At the time the documentary was made, there were 1 billion women of child bearing age. Think about that.

Also the Quiverfull movement is not about having children it's about creating an army....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I don't know much, but I know that I certainly don't want an Windows Phone Android app launcher with limited features or an Android Microsoft app launcher with limited feature.

I'd rather go for Android a 100 % with a nice Nexus 6, M7/M8, LG G3, Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 Compact .

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

But to be honest, for my 8X they are welcome to bring Android apps, at least if they can make them run smoothly. As far as I know, the BB experience was rather flawed.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Mustn't it be terribly complicated to run Android apps virtually and then having them still access all the device's hardware and the notification center?

The notification center already often fails with Windows Phone 8 apps like Whatsapp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes