WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I guess Brazils loss is getting to me now :'(
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

You cannot lose if you didn't show up to play. Brazil didn't show up to play yesterday so they didn't really lose - they just got humiliated for not showing up.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You cannot lose if you didn't show up to play. Brazil didn't show up to play yesterday so they didn't really lose - they just got humiliated for not showing up.

Well you're right! I just hope Argentina don't have the same fate as Brazil

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's nothing much to figure out there...i can give you a long list of reasons...

To me having children is a personal choice and it should be left to the couple to sort out if they want them.

It's also a very big responsibility these days that many people tend to not consider when having kids. I find it really sad some of the things that kids go through growing up in our messed up world. Wherever they are.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess Brazils loss is getting to me now :'(
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting for the murders to start. :p

Brazil never takes this sport lightly. One of my biggest issues with this game is the over the top reactions people have to it. It's a game. Get over it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To me having children is a personal choice and it should be left to the couple to sort out if they want them.

It's also a very big responsibility these days that many people tend to not consider when having kids. I find it really sad some of the things that kids go through growing up in our messed up world. Wherever they are.

That's the succinct version, but agreed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So.... I work next to a local airport, it's not an overly busy one. However, every two years they have a big airshow. I got some pics of some the Red Arrows doing a practice run.

AdobePhotoshopExpress_3924061f01f742fea4b124e092814d12[1].jpg

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Hats off to my grandma 👵 who had 15 kids.... Interesting but too much population in a single house 🏠

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm still waiting for the murders to start. :p

Brazil never takes this sport lightly. One of my biggest issues with this game is the over the top reactions people have to it. It's a game. Get over it.

:'( but they......

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

Fifa 14 not available in android market but its still on windows market.
Sent from Lumia 925 India using tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes