WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't get time to retaliate >.< I get attacked from broth fronts of mia and rue :p

Again, you're using the wrong language. :p It's just a bit of fun. Don't take it so seriously. LOL!

We're older and more experienced. That's all it is. We also have the 'right' minds shall we say?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Again, you're using the wrong language. :p It's just a bit of fun. Don't take it so seriously. LOL!

We're older and more experienced. That's all it is. We also have the 'right' minds shall we say?

I know I don't ;) I take it as a bit of humor :)
yeah lets go with " right" minds

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Rocket Riot, The Harvest, Carcassone, and more mobile Xbox games delisted | Windows Phone Central

Things like this won't help making the community feel better about Windows Phone. Good thing I don't care a bit about this, so I won't make this thread more depressing ;-)

Actually, I bought Rocket Riot and The Harvest back in the days. Both I never played extensively, so I don't care much. Only a little bit, thinking about all the money I spent for Windows Phone devices and apps and now Microsoft is doing some "**** you guys" thing after the other. I should have known when they took Zune away from me and made Windows Phone 7 not upgradeable I guess.

And now I made the thread more depressing.

There's one good thing though, time to catch some sleep!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No depression on the tread. :p Just contemplative ****. :p

Time for bed myself. Sahib, have a good one. Don't say anything I wouldn't.... :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually, I bought Rocket Riot and The Harvest back in the days. Both I never played extensively, so I don't care much. Only a little bit, thinking about all the money I spent for Windows Phone devices and apps and now Microsoft is doing some "**** you guys" thing after the other. I should have known when they took Zune away from me and made Windows Phone 7 not upgradeable I guess.

And now I made the thread more depressing.

There's one good thing though, time to catch some sleep!

How depressing >.<

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No depression on the tread. :p Just contemplative ****. :p

Time for bed myself. Sahib, have a good one. Don't say anything I wouldn't.... :p

Later but now ok going to make sure I don't say anything I wouldn't !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe you and your 'fan' will like this song. :p Don't recommend having it on speaker...

It's a remake of a Queen song.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon