WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just randomly visited this German homepage and noticed the 930 review: Nokia Lumia*930 - Test - CHIP Handy Welt

They say it's a good camera overall, but has troubles focusing in daylight. They give the phone a "very good" with 92.3 %. They seem to agree with me however concerning the pricing, they give it 55 % there ;-)
I would suggest you to wait for WPCentral's review, I think it is expected soon :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I want the 1525! I wanted the 1520 to begin with, but an updated 1520 with all the goodies the McLaren will be getting is my perfect phone.

I was confused between 1020 and 1520 and then I bought 1020! I'm always confused!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I would suggest you to wait for WPCentral's review, I think it is expected soon :)

Funnily I have never read a WPCentral review. People complain that all these tech blogs are biased but then go to read a review written by a homepage focusing on this device.

What I do is reading multiple reviews and usually they don't disagree too much. I think this "biased" thing is heavily exaggerated.

I do agree however that "what is the best phone, the iPhone 5S of course!" by the Verge was pretty bad.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You should see people's reaction in Delhi to the 1520 when someone holds it to their head while in a call- Bhai phone hai Ki kya h!? ��
arey! people were so shocked when I held my 808 pureview! they used to be like " 41 mp ka camera?????? china ka hai???"

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Funnily I have never read a WPCentral review. People complain that all these tech blogs are biased but then go to read a review written by a homepage focusing on this device.

What I do is reading multiple reviews and usually they don't disagree too much. I think this "biased" thing is heavily exaggerated.

I do agree however that "what is the best phone, the iPhone 5S of course!" by the Verge was pretty bad.

Fanboys just read what they want to be reading about a device. However, I actually find WPC to be quite good on reviews. I do think there is some bias, but it's not awful and a lot of people do blow it out of proportion. I do find that CNET for example has a pretty big Mac/Apple bias since they compare everything to "well, does the MacBook Air/iPhone have it?"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I use GSMArena personally. I also like to read WPCentral and Phonearena too.

I don't Engadget or that verge because both have bias article and hate anything msft so I avoid them :) but i like moble tech review and gsm Arena

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon