WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's a viewing function in excel. It allows you to lock certain rows and columns in place so you can constantly view them. Think of headers at the top of a table and as you scroll down you want to continue to see those headers. Freeze panes let's you so that. I'm a little surprised you don't know much about excel....

lol I don't know half the things the office suite has. all I know is to type using word and make power point slide. other than that I don't know anything. in college there is a Microsoft office certification class but since It count for my A.S degree, I didn't bother to take it

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Was able to make ribs and turkey tacos. It is better to eat homemade than to eat out.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

wait did you say turkey tacos o.o? never had them before :p. anyways I agree its always good to eat at home because there is that sense of " I made food " ( well at least for me )

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hey snowflake and mia( well more of snowflake because I don't think he goes to the gym ) I found this on imgur and I thought it would be worth sharing. its some work out routines that maybe might interest you both. Favorite for later? - Imgur

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I think I'm gonna put dos :/ :( this computer is screwing my mind
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
wait did you say turkey tacos o.o? never had them before :p. anyways I agree its always good to eat at home because there is that sense of " I made food " ( well at least for me )

Yup. Black beans + red & green peppers + whole wheat tortillas + ground turkey, spicily seasoned (red chilli flakes, spicy taco season, Jamaican jerk seasoning).

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sounds pretty darn good

It was quick as hell to make. Just reheat the precooked black beans and tortilla wrap, thingly sliced the peppers and cooked them up with seasoned salt and pepper and thoroughly cooked through the turkey meat.

But of courses, making the ribs was my favorite part.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

It was quick as hell to make. Just reheat the precooked black beans and tortilla wrap, thingly sliced the peppers and cooked them up with seasoned salt and pepper and thoroughly cooked through the turkey meat.

But of courses, making the ribs was my favorite part.

I could go for that right now :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup. Black beans + red & green peppers + whole wheat tortillas + ground turkey, spicily seasoned (red chilli flakes, spicy taco season, Jamaican jerk seasoning).

:3 I almost had one like that but with chicken and no Jamaican jerk seasoning

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
lol I don't know half the things the office suite has. all I know is to type using word and make power point slide. other than that I don't know anything. in college there is a Microsoft office certification class but since It count for my A.S degree, I didn't bother to take it

That's a rather sad thing. Part of my IT training I had to learn up to intermediate level of word, excel and access. I think we did something on PowerPoint but I was already good with that, well I was pretty good with everything except access.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes