WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've just got my new glasses.

It's amazing, like a HD upgrade of the world. It's truly beautiful.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, for people switching that might be true.

My perspective is slightly different: I'm a Microsoft ecosystem person and I don't miss anything on Android. Everything I did before on Windows Phone I still can do on Android. However, the apps are so much better, and I already know that I would miss VPN so much. In all the areas I don't have reception I can now still use my phone because I can access the university's WIFi. Widgets are the better live tiles, they are just much more functional.

There's nothing I miss from my 8X except less intrusive app permissions and better low light pictures (what I hope will be fixed soon), there's so much I'd miss from my G3.

And while the 32 GB / 3 GB version of the G3 is more expensive than the 930, you can get the 16 GB / 2 GB version for the same price. But then you have expendable storage up to 128 GB.

I guess for me I haven't really missed out anything because ive used Android as my secondary platform along with WP. When I go to my Sony setup like today, it is nice. Sometimes I wish the Z Ultra was a little smaller, or more importantly had a better camera, that's not why I bought it. I've never had WiFi issues with hopping onto the GF or the company WiFi.

For me Android is still cool. Don't like the over abuse of permissions and how Google does certain things, but I can manage. I still would prefer for WP to make the next leap though...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How are those by the way? I'm still stubborn brushing manually but have been curious recently.

I really like it, first of all I brush longer as it has a 4 times 30 seconds timer (I never brushed 2 minutes...) and the teeth really feel more clean. I don't think it's a necessity though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Been on the road since 10am. It's now 16:30. Traffic has been really bad. The journey should take 4hrs.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'm off to the train station. I hope I reach it before the rain storm starts, I had enough of them when trying to reach a train.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow even box gut is getting impatient :eek: yup it's that bad and looks like o over slept >.<

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster