WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What's scary about it? That I asked if they had something more intelligent to say than a two word sentence that had no meaning to the conversation at hand? Seemed a bit like trolling.

It's fine if you're joking around but that's all the guy kept saying. Seemed a bit immature and boring. This isn't the comment section of articles. Though most people are tied off that comment there as well.

I was kidding :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There was an update to the iOS Tapatalk version and I'm here trying to figure out what thus update brought so I know what things they might put In the wp app

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's cloudy outside though it could be the smoke from all the forest fires . I'm leaning towards just being cloudy

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So another wp update is on its way ...maybe in August or September but its nice to see msft still working on devices

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll go on the record and say that from what I've read in the leak about 8.1 GDR1, I'm not excited. Useful features, but still not excited.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll go on the record and say that from what I've read in the leak about 8.1 GDR1, I'm not excited. Useful features, but still not excited.

With "new resolutions" I almost expected LG G3 kind of resolutions ;-)

Being at the open-air.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm semi-excited... I'm getting a 1520 as an insurance replacement for my 1020 that I dropped and shattered the screen on. Believe it or not, this is the 2ND 1020 I've broken the screen on in 3 weeks!

So I guess Asurion (the company that handles AT&T's insurance claims) is out of stock on the 1020 replacements, and have only the 1520s available. Have they discontinued the 1020 already? I'm not sure I like how I'm being forced into this 1520 upgrade, when really it's a downgrade on the camera side of things...

Tracking info says my 1520 will be here tomorrow.. A BLACK one... I wonder if they're sending me the 32GB model? Am I asking for too much here?? lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, I dragged myself out of the house today to see a Moto X, among other things...and I came away impressed. I'm tempted to go home and just get the discounted developer model for $324.

The phone is smaller than my 8X, including a slightly bigger screen (4.7"). When I looked at the black one today, all I could see was the slate grey + purple accents model I designed on Moto maker.

I'll take the chance and wait. If they announce the X+1 at a decent price, I'll get that...otherwise if they also drop the Moto X price permanently to the current promotional levels I'll get one...

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm semi-excited... I'm getting a 1520 as an insurance replacement for my 1020 that I dropped and shattered the screen on. Believe it or not, this is the 2ND 1020 I've broken the screen on in 3 weeks!

So I guess Asurion (the company that handles AT&T's insurance claims) is out of stock on the 1020 replacements, and have only the 1520s available. Have they discontinued the 1020 already? I'm not sure I like how I'm being forced into this 1520 upgrade, when really it's a downgrade on the camera side of things...

Tracking info says my 1520 will be here tomorrow.. A BLACK one... I wonder if they're sending me the 32GB model? Am I asking for too much here?? lol
Well, let us know how you make out with the 1520. Remember, if wireless charging is important to you, AT&T puts the PMA standard in all their phones now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos