WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would be very happy if they fixed this resuming. Other than that I like it.

They should but that means keeping the apps running instead of being suspended . I think they would have to take the iOS approach . Those apps are suspended but still in the background . Errr that's how I see it when I use my iPod

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

At the moment I wouldn't want to change back to Windows Phone. Let's see in a year with the 940 ;-)

As every WP fan says, and I used to say, it will come "soon". It will come in 8.0, then GDR1, then GDR2 and firmware, then GDR3 and firmware, then 8.1, then GDR1 and firmware. Like I said earlier, I'm seriously considering leaving M$FT.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

As every WP fan says, and I used to say, it will come "soon". It will come in 8.0, then GDR1, then GDR2 and firmware, then GDR3 and firmware, then 8.1, then GDR1 and firmware. Like I said earlier, I'm seriously considering leaving M$FT.

The only thing I'm waiting for is new hw :) I can wait in the sw side since 8.1 brought alot of new things and with 8.1 release 1 they are getting close

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a fat and heavy phone. For some reason, most Lumia devices are like that. It bothers me. And the design is like 6 months old!

Um the iPod /iPad / iPhone look the same :/ the m7 to the m8 same ..... S3 to s5 same . Sooo design is kinda a quibble at this point in time

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs