WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The HTC m8 is nice but it hasn't won me over. It's good that its going to be available on other carriers. Now what I'm interested is in the 830 :3

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

How come it hasn't won you over? The camera? But those speakers, IR blaster, etc.

And it has a feature we both love, MICROSD!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

No removable battery though, I guess you have been off the forums for a bit:)

The 830 won't have a removable battery. And I know Sahib likes removable batteries, he's said that many times. And I've been on the forums for a long time in these past few months, just I started to post more very recently.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How come it hasn't won you over? The camera? But those speakers, IR blaster, etc.

And it has a feature we both love, MICROSD!

I'm big on support. With that out of the way I am a little wearily that the m8 will be dropped like the 8s/8x.
It's a really good phone and it does have everything I want but without a good support record in not sure if I want to spend money on it . Don't want another 810 fiasco :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Not sure if you've been following, but I'm getting the M8 WP when it comes to at&t.

HTC and MSFT have prevented you from crossing over to the other side:) I am quite happy with my 925 but like Sahib I too am quite intrigued by the 830. I went and played with the M8 but like the form factor of M7 a bit better, too bad that is not going to get WP unless someone on XDA figures it out.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The 830 won't have a removable battery. And I know Sahib likes removable batteries, he's said that many times. And I've been on the forums for a long time in these past few months, just I started to post more very recently.

Lol I have said it many times that I don't care for removable anymore 😹. I just want SD card support 😊

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm big on support. With that out of the way I am a little wearily that the m8 will be dropped like the 8s/8x.

It's a really good phone and it does have everything I want but without a good support record in not sure if I want to spend money on it . Don't want another 810 fiasco :/

I don't know why everyone keeps saying this. HTC seems VERY committed to this device. It even has HTC Advantage, an amazing FREE service!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

HTC and MSFT have prevented you from crossing over to the other side:) I am quite happy with my 925 but like Sahib I too am quite intrigued by the 830. I went and played with the M8 but like the form factor of M7 a bit better, too bad that is not going to get WP unless someone on XDA figures it out.

The 830 will be more of a mid ranged phone, just saying.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Is it just me, or the Tapatalk app and WPC app seem sluggish when typing something or replying to something with MANY characters?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I know but I don't want another 810 fiasco

But you won't, lol. Heck, the only thing the 8X has had bad press for is this Update 1 for 8.1. The 810 didn't even get GDR2 and Black.

Plus, Microsoft said the OEMs had to reach at least 18 months of support. The 810 broke that rule, the 8X didn't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes