WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You can't eat just vegetables you need some source of protein or something that's filling. Cheese is a good source of protein as well.

You need open your eyes and ears more. Your taste buds will mature in time as well. You should also understand the impact of what you eat not only on yourself but on the environment.

its kind of hard to change eating habits when in the Hispanic culture i mostly chicken , beef, pork and starches and some type vegetables but its not a lot . im not saying its impossible just ... kinda hard

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

its kind of hard to change eating habits when in the Hispanic culture i mostly chicken , beef, pork and starches and some type vegetables but its not a lot . im not saying its impossible just ... kinda hard

Yes I know. What people eat culturally is hard to give up or change.

The word moderation is key. However, you can't have too many veggies.

Green vegetables are some of the best for nutrients. Though all vegetables are great but they do lack some important nutrients. That's why you need a varied diet.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes I know. What people eat culturally is hard to give up or change.

The word moderation is key. However, you can't have too many veggies.

Green vegetables are some of the best for nutrients. Though all vegetables are great but they do lack some important nutrients. That's why you need a varied diet.

i don't eat a lot of meat even though i do talk about it. i just need to eat more vegetables :p that's all im trying to say

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
i don't eat a lot of meat even though i do talk about it. i just need to eat more vegetables :p that's all im trying to say

Yes I know that's what you're trying to do but you started by stating you couldn't just eat vegetables. So I thought I would help and explain some things. How you wish to use that info is up to you.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes I know that's what you're trying to do but you started by stating you couldn't just eat vegetables. So I thought I would help and explain some things. How you wish to use that info is up to you.
bad choice of words on my part as always :sweaty:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

bad choice of words on my part as always :sweaty:

Getting more veggies in your diet is a good thing. Reducing your meat intake is good too. It's a diet everyone should adopt.

Easiest way to do it is by having a salad with your meal.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Getting more veggies in your diet is a good thing. Reducing your meat intake is good too. It's a diet everyone should adopt.

Easiest way to do it is by having a salad with your meal.
youre right just need to find a way to get into salad or vegetable this semester and maybe become a habit for me :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

o.o ........ well then i guess they are going to have to build a lot more of those ceramic flowers :3

The origins are described here.

The tradition has become popular in the USA too. You've probably seen veterans' organizations with artificial red poppies collecting donations on Memorial Day.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The origins are described here.

The tradition has become popular in the USA too. You've probably seen veterans' organizations with artificial red poppies collecting donations on Memorial Day.

yeah i have seem them around ...! well that's interesting i didn't know that

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Work is hectic today. On the plus side I'm doing quite a bit of design but still have to manage the other side of my job, which is proving tricky.

The main issue is that time flies when I'm designing!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Work is hectic today. On the plus side I'm doing quite a bit of design but still have to manage the other side of my job, which is proving tricky.

The main issue is that time flies when I'm designing!

For a moment my brain read this as you were "designing flies", but when you're still half asleep like me, these things can happen...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo