WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Android isn't a bad os the more I use it . I like it but I don't like google. There are some similarities to WP but android is a bit more open . That said what ruines android for me is 1) google 2 ) OEM skins 3) bad on updates 4) how slow and laggy it can me on low end hardware .

I use it and I think well WP can do the same stuff but android does it better .

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

To use android you don't need to sign up for Google. Really low end hardware doesn't work all that great on WP either as we just found out from some of the newer phones. Saying that, yes it's not fantastic.

Also, you can complain about updates but WP hasn't been fantastic with that either. Look at your device to use an example.

Android is pretty good with the right device and now that you can get all the MS services it's very handy between WP and Android. The only thing lacking for me is touch office but it's coming. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here's a joke that our Finnish friends will like. This is why Finnish is one of the hardest languages to learn.

finnish.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

To use android you don't need to sign up for Google. Really low end hardware doesn't work all that great on WP either as we just found out from some of the newer phones. Saying that, yes it's not fantastic.

Also, you can complain about updates but WP hasn't been fantastic with that either. Look at your device to use an example.

Android is pretty good with the right device and now that you can get all the MS services it's very handy between WP and Android. The only thing lacking for me is touch office but it's coming. :)

well windows is pretty optimized to run on low end hardware ( I mean full blown windows) so windows itself runs well. sure you don't need a google account but then you miss out on the benefits . I don't mind the android OS ... just don't like good :/

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I love my tablet. It works good enough although lag is noticeable. But games run very good, I played GTA San Andreas today, 2 hours and half and after 1,5 h the battery dropped only for 20%. One of the best purchases, I really use phone much less.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I love my tablet. It works good enough although lag is noticeable. But games run very good, I played GTA San Andreas today, 2 hours and half and after 1,5 h the battery dropped only for 20%. One of the best purchases, I really use phone much less.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Well that's good ....^.^ now how will your reactions after your honey moon period is over

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I think the WPCentral app is mad at me for not using the forums in di long so it keeps giving me stupid tapatalk errors. The mobile forums site is sort of annoying to use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar