WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm going to have a spicy salad for dinner and then I'll post it in the Eats thread! :D

Tomorrow will be lots of other things... right now doing laundry and washing dishes (well the machines are doing that but you know what I mean).
im having..... chicken :3 and some rice

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I find it sad that in my wellness class I have to read about relationship. im at the breaking up section of the chapter and Im over here thinking " I thought I was free from going back but I guess not " :eek:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't notice it ... I wonder if he got to see the northern lights... then again its NYC and the lights never dim

It's not easy to see the northern lights. I was at the Arctic circle hoping to see them but the sky was cloudy the whole time. They were supposed to come down pretty far south but there's too much light pollution. I hope to see them one day though. You do know there's southern lights too right?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's not easy to see the northern lights. I was at the Arctic circle hoping to see them but the sky was cloudy the whole time. They were supposed to come down pretty far south but there's too much light pollution. I hope to see them one day though. You do know there's southern lights too right?

The down side to live in the city :p I can see the sky and stars at night. Even the line of stars late at night ^.^
I know there's Southern lights :p but I relate more to the northern lights since I'm closer to the north poll then the south poll.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I bought a styles for for my rt :) I have to make my life Easier in taking simple notes for my anthropology class

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes