WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I went to Target the other day, and I gotta tell ya, I gots some good deals on meat and poultry. Better than going to the Grocery store. They always seem to have sales. I got some chicken with the in-store 2 dollar off coupon and some ground beef for 50 cents less than at the Grocery store.

Walmart also has some good deals on this stuff. I bought some steaks for 3 dollars off. You can't get that at the Grocery stores, I've checked. While Walmart lowers their price 2 days prior to their "sell by" date, the Grocery store(HEB) doesn't even lower it when there's only one day left on that "sell by." I'm really thinking about making my grocery runs to those stores instead.

Walmart also has a filling meal for like 4 bucks. So, instead of going to McDonald's, BK, or wherever, you can just go to Walmart and get some General So with Mash Potatoes or something.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ah, America, home to cheap everything. :p

Though overseas people may know WalMart not everyone knows Target. I didn't even know they sold food.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What's so obviously obvious & what are you all trying to obviously convey the obvious which I think is not so obvious, so be obvious enough so that other ones reading this thread get this obviously obvious without being too obviously obvious about obvious.

What the .....o.o that made my head hurt a little x.x seems like inception. A dream within a dream in a dream in a dream .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I went to Target the other day, and I gotta tell ya, I gots some good deals on meat and poultry. Better than going to the Grocery store. They always seem to have sales. I got some chicken with the in-store 2 dollar off coupon and some ground beef for 50 cents less than at the Grocery store.

Walmart also has some good deals on this stuff. I bought some steaks for 3 dollars off. You can't get that at the Grocery stores, I've checked. While Walmart lowers their price 2 days prior to their "sell by" date, the Grocery store(HEB) doesn't even lower it when there's only one day left on that "sell by." I'm really thinking about making my grocery runs to those stores instead.

Walmart also has a filling meal for like 4 bucks. So, instead of going to McDonald's, BK, or wherever, you can just go to Walmart and get some General So with Mash Potatoes or something.

Looks like I know where I'm shopping ..... Good bye foodmax hello target /walmart 😃

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I know where I'm shopping ..... Good bye foodmax hello target /walmart ��

You can always take your FoodMax ad to Wally World and they will match the sale price if Wally's price is higher than FoodMax....save the money and buy the shoecam as MIA suggested:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You can always take your FoodMax ad to Wally World and they will match the sale price if Wally's price is higher than FoodMax....save the money and buy the shoecam as MIA suggested:)

If he buys shoecam and Nadi walks over, he might just be filming his demise...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

What the .....o.o that made my head hurt a little x.x seems like inception. A dream within a dream in a dream in a dream .

That's a good movie man. So, is Leo asleep or awake at the end. That's what I wants to know.

Also, has anyone seen Transcendence? That ending confuses me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's a good movie man. So, is Leo asleep or awake at the end. That's what I wants to know.

Also, has anyone seen Transcendence? That ending confuses me.

Idk I will know the answer myself. 😱 I'm speculating he's awake because he saw his kids( the never aged though ) also he's top was wobbly

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I might not be a loner like last semester and the one before that semester. I should find someone to eat with !
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon