WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm quite tempted to try to get a new after market radio for the car - one that has Bluetooth support and dab digital radio, but really want one that will definitely work with WP. Having mixed success finding one ATM.

I gave up on the idea of Bluetooth for the car and went with Aux. Saying that the easiest thing to do is to go in and test it.

We have issues with our DAB though. We need a better antenna. That's something to keep in mind. Reception is tricky in some places.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I believe in choice 100% The reason why it's controversial is because we believe that humans are somehow more special than other animals in the world. We seem to have additional special bits to us that other animals don't, apparently. That's why it's an issue. Same goes to why we seem to have issues with assisted suicide.

Heady topics.
yup heaty topics indeed but atleast its choice now

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're being obvious again. :p Next you'll mention Lancelot, Guinevere and the knights of the round table. :p

I didn't think about them at the time ;) but I did think about the pizza from round table. . also I don't think i learned much about the era of the knights of the round table

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm quite tempted to try to get a new after market radio for the car - one that has Bluetooth support and dab digital radio, but really want one that will definitely work with WP. Having mixed success finding one ATM.
i would go to Bluetooth in a heartbeat for anything else but for car stuff... nah i rather for the aux route

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I love how bluetooth works in our new car with all this music streaming via bluetooth, it's so simple. But I'm not sure if I would be prepared to change the original radio with aftermarket one because of the look.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm all for aux but I liked Bluetooth for the convenience. I'm also looking to maybe change to an Audi tt st some point in the next year or two so I think I need to do some more research. Ideally I'd get a radio that does Bluetooth, aux and charges the phone via usb all working really well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
errrr I cant since I ordered the sim cutter yesterday ._. and has already shipped as of this morning

Really? How expensive is the cutter? Is it made out of gold? Will it protect you from Nadi's hellfire if she walks over your shoe cam?

Dude, when you get the phone just walk into t-mo store and say you need a nano SIM. As long as your bill is paid, they'll do it for free. In many cases it is better to have a nanoSIM and use Mini/regular SD or microSD adapters because of how much narrower the nano SIM's gold contact point is. Some of the older microSIM cards have a wider gold contact point so you won't be able to cut it down to nanoSIM to fit. You may be able to maybe get to to the nanoSIM size, but it won't for any adapters, say you had to go back to your 810 for instance.

Trust me, I've cut many a T-Mobile card and found this out the hard way.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Really? How expensive is the cutter? Is it made out of gold? Will it protect you from Nadi's hellfire if she walks over your shoe can?

Dude, when you get the phone just walk into t-mo store and say you need a nano SIM. As long as your bill is paid, they'll do it for free.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
well the cutter is around 8$on amazon and has good reviews.
the thing is i don't go anywere near tmobile during school because im not where near one. i would have to do it on the weekend but i cant do it because my parents take the car. so my only option was to buy a sim cutter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel