WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The was a show on the BBC over the weekend I watch on three different species of penguin in it. I wonder if any of your relatives were there Pete. :p

The one with the Scottish bloke who was the Doctor but had a cockney accent?

I hope I'm not related to him... Have you seen how he handled his Sonic Screwdriver? ;)

How are you today, LaRUE?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sooo the penguin 🐧<----- likes ferrets ._. Well this is new
Also who understands philosophy._. I know I don't :p
sent from my rare linux distro 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So...my repair guy wants to try to price match the online store I use to get a Z3 Compact ($517). I'm thinking about it. If someone has a Z2 for trade that may be the most attractive option yet...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The one with the Scottish bloke who was the Doctor but had a cockney accent?

I hope I'm not related to him... Have you seen how he handled his Sonic Screwdriver? ;)

How are you today, LaRUE?

No it was a documentary that used robotic cameras that looked like penguins. Was pretty neat.

I am for the most part, OK.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sooo the penguin 🐧<----- likes ferrets ._. Well this is new
Also who understands philosophy._. I know I don't :p
sent from my rare linux distro 830

All philosophy is, is argument within oneself and the ideas of the world around you.

When I say argument I mean in the terms of questioning and answering.

Philosophical question - is the world better today than it was in the past with regards to our morals?

In general it would seem to most, the answer is no. However, from a statistical and general observation we do live in a world that has better morals than our predecessors and it will hopefully continue on this path. That is also flies in the teeth of those who want to tell us that everything was better in the past. It wasn't. Things were simply more hidden.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All philosophy is, is argument within oneself and the ideas of the world around you.

Philosophical question - is the world better today than it was in the past with regards to our morals?

In general it would seem to most, the answer is no. However, from a statistical and general observation we do live in a world that has better morals than our predecessors and it will hopefully continue on this path. That is also flies in the teeth of those who want to tell us that everything was better in the past. It wasn't. Things were simply more hidden.

Probably that's why I didn't take it ._.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If there was something better in the past I say how cheap things were 😃 Gas 99? a gallon and food was cheaper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99