WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hah! As a 12th grader, I confirm that differential equations are... awesomely nightmarish. And I'm going to face integration and differentiation soon enough. Just a few months to go...

*sighs* I miss the days when I was taught how to do additions and subtractions...

What's wrong with differential equations?

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

If one more hoomin type person in this here thread mentions the Antarctic or Antarctica, I shall be forced to commit a violent type of violence, see.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Now, listen here, see....
I didn't understand the word Sahib wrote, see.

OHHHH That's a common problem on here. :p You have to learn Sahib typos... that doesn't always help but it's a starting point. Just ask for clarity... it might help... sometimes...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If one more hoomin type person in this here thread mentions the Antarctic or Antarctica, I shall be forced to commit a violent type of violence, see.

Aside from pretending to be a penguin, where exactly are you? Generally speaking what landmass are you located to or in?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Says the penguin here, as he hates Antarctica, he might commit violence there on its own kind...

He wasn't referring to committing acts of violence on Antarctica. He was referring to committing acts of violence in general, mostly with people who keep referring to him living in Antarctica.

That's what he said.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

He wasn't referring to committing acts of violence on Antarctica. He was referring to committing acts of violence in general, mostly with people who keep referring to him living in Antarctica.

That's what he said.

I know that very clearly, you spoilt all the fun by being too serious! 😐

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know that very clearly, you spoilt all the fun by being too serious! ��

I'm not being serious. I was pointed out the misunderstanding... I don't see anything fun in that anyway. :p

The whole penguin thing is a bit weird.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Nobody understands the penguin language too
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon