WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

looks like you got your stuff figured out.... if apple would to adopt the QI standard ( even though its not a standard ..yet) then i would just have one device to charge with wires and that would be my surface RT

Even if i swapped out the OPO for a Z3, i use the magnetic charger because that's what I have been doing with the Z Ultra. I was surprised Sony did not put Qi in the Z3...maybe they're saving it for the Z4.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Even if i swapped out the OPO for a Z3, i use the magnetic charger because that's what I have been doing with the Z Ultra. I was surprised Sony did not put Qi in the Z3...maybe they're saving it for the Z4.
isnt that one magnetic charger made my Duracell o.o? i cant really remember who made it.
or maybe Sony is waiting to see who comes out victorious between Qi and PMA.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

isnt that one magnetic charger made my Duracell o.o? i cant really remember who made it.
or maybe Sony is waiting to see who comes out victorious between Qi and PMA.

No. The one I use is a clip that you attach to the end of any microUSB cable. So instead of opening the flaps, you just attach it to the connectors on the left side of the phone. It charges slower, but it charges. I have a 3rd party clip and dock I use.

I doubt Sony is waiting to decide whether PMA or Qi wins to use the dominant Standard. Since Sony managed to stick Qi in the Z3v, there is no excuse for omission in the Z4.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No. The one I use is a clip that you attach to the end of any microUSB cable. So instead of opening the flaps, you just attach it to the connectors on the left side of the phone. It charges slower, but it charges. I have a 3rd party clip and dock I use.

I doubt Sony is waiting to decide whether PMA or Qi wins to use the dominant Standard. Since Sony managed to stick Qi in the Z3v, there is no excuse for omission in the Z4.
i wonder if that have it for ipods.... i would so buy it !. the only turn of i might have if its decreases the life of the device i might stay clear.
oooh i see they should then ... unless they figure not alot of people use it :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sucks when a person who recently smoked weed gets on the bus . I. Honestly don't enjoy the ride
sent from my rare green linux 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like I can get 2 days usage with the 1520. Roughly about the same as with the 1+1. When you go big with the battery, nothing else will do...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

So WP 8 devices would be getting WP 10 upgrade. Excellent, now I won't change my phone for another 12 months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes