WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ours is next Thursday at work. I've got too many stories to tell from that I just cannot post here. Fun fun indeed.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
That is why we have a lunch celebration overlooking a beautiful golf course and no alcohol. We do have a white elephant gift exchange and that is loads of fun...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's what usually happens. They put puts at work on a Thursday and some folks call in (call out - US) and some look hammered the Friday after.

Saw this on signs all over Arizona during last week's long drive - Drive Hammered. Get Nailed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That is why we have a lunch celebration overlooking a beautiful golf course and no alcohol. We do have a white elephant gift exchange and that is loads of fun...

I dunno about that...the gift part sounds good. Need the ETOH present though to unwind. I never drink a lot at these things...just a few (3 max) beers to look the part.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I dunno about that...the gift part sounds good. Need the ETOH present though to unwind. I never drink a lot at these things...just a few (3 max) beers to look the part.

Big companies don't want the legal liability issues with alcohol these days...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Big companies don't want the legal liability issues with alcohol these days...

I understand. Especially with some folks having more restraint in a AM Black Friday mall fight than with the pictures they post on social media.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Honestly I do the same as MIA, not a huge fan of alcohol. Honestly I'd prefer a lunch thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon