WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh I plan to use it no worries of that. Being able to save maps to the SD card is perfect for me. It's still in Beta so I'm looking forward to when it's fully released. :)

beta beta beta is everywhere :p .... i tease i hope wp has it built in to download maps to SD cards natively. that would be pretty awesome

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So I got the bike back today - it works really quite well. I still think I need to get some proper gloves and trousers that won't get torn up when I'm commuting in the summer, but quite happy with it so far.

This is what it looks like:

specialized-globe-work-bike-65477.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I got the bike back today - it works really quite well. I still think I need to get some proper gloves and trousers that won't get torn up when I'm commuting in the summer, but quite happy with it so far.

This is what it looks like:

View attachment 89935

lol that remimded me of a snowflake moment and the trousers part :p!!!!
anyways im wating for the real life pictures of the tricked out bike >:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The charger doesn't sit on it properly so it has to sit weird for it to work. :/ That's out of my case as well.

It can be a little finicky to use sometimes. That's why I don't use it with the Z Ultra's book case. I typically charge that with the case off.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It can be a little finicky to use sometimes. That's why I don't use it with the Z Ultra's book case. I typically charge that with the case off.

I think I sorted it but it's really silly the way it works. It needed to be a touch deeper to get around cases and a better fit. It just doesn't sit that well on it. Oh well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I sorted it but it's really silly the way it works. It needed to be a touch deeper to get around cases and a better fit. It just doesn't sit that well on it. Oh well.

Yup. It is like that, sadly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Went to the Sony store today. Very impressed by their Z3 lineup. I could see myself using any one or combo of those devices, including the Android Wear.

The Z3 in copper is so good! I wish they made the front copper too, but, oh well. Funny enough I like the Z3s color scheme on T-Mobile USA - looks like a darker gun metal black.

In terms of speed: OPO (running the Z3's launcher) = Z2 = Z3S = Z3V. Yet the Z3 unlocked felt faster than all four. The Z2 & OPO have the slightly older chipset, but still. Now you know why I detest carrier bloat and carrier made phones.

Love the feel of the Z3 Tab Compact...I'd use it as a eBook + Gaming Center easily - if they had put Qi in it. I still don't think it is much better than the Z Ultra, but the chip is more battery efficient.

All in all, I'm looking forward to what Sony will do in the 64-bit wave next year. The Z3 Compact is so badass that if Sony swapped the OS out for WP, it'd crush all the lumias currently out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm still keeping my OPO. Love the unapologetic size of it. Seeing more people in NYC with it too recently...the guy in front of me in line during Black Friday seemed Indian subcontinent ethnicity wise and had an OPO. All the ones I've seen in the wild have been like mine: the Sandstone Black (64GB model). Saw an Asian (Chinese) guy with an OPO and a black guy with one too. Seen more women with the N5 - got a classmate and she has one too.

Whenever I spot a lumia I smile though. Sorry to see Nokia go, but oh well...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, more NYC pictures for you. This is Madison Square Garden, which sits in top of NY Penn Station.

Attachments

• 21889.jpg
    21889.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 21888.jpg
    21888.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is Macy's again with a new sign in lights.

Attachments

• 21886.jpg
    21886.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 21887.jpg
    21887.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 9

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is one of my favorite hidden gems. Tiffany and Company's (Google it) decoration on 57th st and 5th Ave. The ones on the building run continuously, and the snowflake overhangs the intersection.

Attachments

• 21885.jpg
    21885.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 21883.jpg
    21883.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 21881.jpg
    21881.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like the night shots . That's pretty good . I'm also guessing NYC never sleeps :p people are walking left and right 😵.oh did they already put the tree in Rockefeller center ( I think its there) ? That's a big snowflake o.o
sent from my rare green linux 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like the night shots . That's pretty good . I'm also guessing NYC never sleeps :p people are walking left and right 😵.oh did they already put the tree in Rockefeller center ( I think its there) ? That's a big snowflake o.o

They did probably. If I wasn't in such a rush to get home, I'd have stopped over there. Wasn't that far a walk from the Sony Store.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So today taco bell girl and and I went for a nature walk.
So I was talking to PhotoShop girl about finals and tests and classes and about funny stuff . Since I sit next to her we are always laughing in class. Anyways so taco bell texted me when I was getting out of class . I told her in 30min because that's how much time we had in class. Classes ended and PhotoShop girl asked me if I was this funny " I told her I like to think im mr funny Lopez " she said bye see you Tuesday. Right there taco bell girl called me to ask if I still wanted to hang out ( since that text was if we could to hang out ) so I literally ran to find her sitting waiting for me . She asked if I wa ted to go walk with her on a trail (yeah we have a trail on campus)
We were alone talking about of things we couldn't talk on the bus😉

ANYWAYS we found deer's and she got all exited but hid behind me because she had not seen deer's this close ( I wouldn't call it close but it was close for her ) so I took a picture of the deer's since her iPhone couldn't get the picture and a picture of her looking our to the grass . Alright we started to head back and found a mistletoe, she picked it up and said " I wonder who would kiss me if I were to hold it up " I didn't think much of it at the time now . So we headed to the bus and she showed me her friends using snap chat . All the way back to the city .
Once we got back I asked if she wanted to grab a bite in mad dash pizza. She wanted to but she couldn't since her other friend was there to pick her up. She left and ate alone again:p
So what did I learn today .......im clueless 😐 still clueless as I was 2years ago .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So today taco bell girl and and I went for a nature walk.
So I was talking to PhotoShop girl about finals and tests and classes and about funny stuff . Since I sit next to her we are always laughing in class. Anyways so taco bell texted me when I was getting out of class . I told her in 30min because that's how much time we had in class. Classes ended and PhotoShop girl asked me if I was this funny " I told her I like to think im mr funny Lopez " she said bye see you Tuesday. Right there taco bell girl called me to ask if I still wanted to hang out ( since that text was if we could to hang out ) so I literally ran to find her sitting waiting for me . She asked if I wa ted to go walk with her on a trail (yeah we have a trail on campus)
We were alone talking about of things we couldn't talk on the bus😉

ANYWAYS we found deer's and she got all exited but hid behind me because she had not seen deer's this close ( I wouldn't call it close but it was close for her ) so I took a picture of the deer's since her iPhone couldn't get the picture and a picture of her looking our to the grass . Alright we started to head back and found a mistletoe, she picked it up and said " I wonder who would kiss me if I were to hold it up " I didn't think much of it at the time now . So we headed to the bus and she showed me her friends using snap chat . All the way back to the city .
Once we got back I asked if she wanted to grab a bite in mad dash pizza. She wanted to but she couldn't since her other friend was there to pick her up. She left and ate alone again:p
So what did I learn today .......im clueless 😐 still clueless as I was 2years ago .

Oh, Sahib...you swung and missed there. Let's hope it wasn't game over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos