WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well I have a story on this rainy Monday day.
It started like any other day as you all know and then I got done with my stretching final and I went to the cafeteria to hang out with my friends. So a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to wait at his place I said alright but then I remembered taco bell girl is his roommate . I kinda got nervous. We went to pick up in n out.
We got to his place and she was there with skin hugging boy shorts ... At that moment in my mind I was like " on my she's a dime " I made sure I didn't act funny and sat down eating my hamburger. At a time she was teasing me saying do who's booty you looking at. I stuffed my mouth with fries and muffled no ones. Alright so after I was done I sat down across from her and it looked like she facing me well her body was . I didn't say much I did crack some jokes and act goofy . So when there was a commercial break taco bell girl and her other girl roomy asked me what I like in a girl which I told them what I would like .

Then the part were I got more nervous when I friend left and I was alone with then two. In my head im thinking taco bell girl is on fire I have to keep it on the cool side .so I did but when she got up I was like " those boy shorts with that shirt ...am i dreaming " they called me over to their room and i didn't want to go in since i was shy . Anyways they asked me personal stuff and asked me of I did this and that . But what did disappoint me was when they took out the bong and asked me if did this said no so they asked if I wanted to " I got serious sahib and said "nah I don't do that stuff and I don't want to " sure they kept asking me and they gave up. That kinda ruined my mood so I was not into it . After all that we just watched vine videos.

That's was my Monday highlight ....i don't really care that they do that stuff but the thing is to lie about something then I find out about what you said you don't do :/
sent from my rare green linux 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I'm going to get a double dose of Android Lollipop...the Wear version is installing on my G Watch and my N7 will get it Wednesday.

Looking forward to the next update in my Lumia 1520 though...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

I might have messed up a bit....the N7 already has 5.0.1:-(

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I was going to make a ton of noise here, but I guess I don't need to now that Sahib has logged in.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Forgot to share my breakfast this morning...

photo.JPG

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So here's my Xmas plan, which I can tell here because the GF won't ever read it.

She did give me a copy of her house keys - a privilege I won't abuse, unless to do a surprise gift. I had planned to give her a Fitbit Flex for her Xmas but I decided to let her get it early. So I got her a pot set as the second half of her Christmas gift because she had to throw out her old ones because they went bad. She's got some stainless steel ones and I HATE cooking on those because they burn stuff easily.

The plan is that she goes to this late workout class each week. Since I'm off on Monday and next week is Christmas... I plan to "sneak" into her apartment and cook her dinner in her new pot set. It is a bright red one so she cannot miss seeing it when she walks into the kitchen. It'll be a standard meal she likes...garlic shrimp and some broiled salmon, along with mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus.

Plus she'll get her new sweater, which will be blue instead of the grey one I got for her birthday. She's been asking me to exchange it for the longest and I did that today. She'll also get some sneaker balls that she can use to help keep her boxing gloves and gym bag fresh and odor free.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So here's my Xmas plan, which I can tell here because the GF won't ever read it.

She did give me a copy of her house keys - a privilege I won't abuse, unless to do a surprise gift. I had planned to give her a Fitbit Flex for her Xmas but I decided to let her get it early. So I got her a pot set as the second half of her Christmas gift because she had to throw out her old ones because they went bad. She's got some stainless steel ones and I HATE cooking on those because they burn stuff easily.

The plan is that she goes to this late workout class each week. Since I'm off on Monday and next week is Christmas... I plan to "sneak" into her apartment and cook her dinner in her new pot set. It is a bright red one so she cannot miss seeing it when she walks into the kitchen. It'll be a standard meal she likes...garlic shrimp and some broiled salmon, along with mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus.

Plus she'll get her new sweater, which will be blue instead of the grey one I got for her birthday. She's been asking me to exchange it for the longest and I did that today. She'll also get some sneaker balls that she can use to help keep her boxing gloves and gym bag fresh and odor free.

Oooooh good plan a well thought out plan

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today was a productive day at my own pace, which was nice.

I was able to exchange the GF's sweater to one I think she'll like. I wasn't intended on shopping but I picked up some new socks, 2 really nice pairs of dress pants by Ken Cole for $60 and a nice sweater for $15 (normally $42). I exchanged the extra plaid shirt I had for another black one so I am happy for that.

I got my first look at Secaucus, as normally all I see is the rail station. It is always amazing to see these small, slower, quaint looking towns laying with the imposing NYC skyline in the backdrop. Union is the exact same way.

I ran group today and it went fine...my client who want MIA for 3 weeks returned. So I'm hopeful she is reengaged in two weeks when I'm back to regular field placement. I gave a Christmas gift to one of the other clients too. He is a sports fan so I caught Moddell's having scarfs and gloves on sale - i got him NY Jets branded scarf, gloves, and matching hat. He looked good wearing them - hope he keeps them because he's known to lose things easily (mild cerebral palsy).

I skipped class as expected. And I got laundry done today. Gonna iron my work clothes before bed and work on settling mg lower back as it is barking.

Yup, all in all, a productive day off.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today was a productive day at my own pace, which was nice.

I was able to exchange the GF's sweater to one I think she'll like. I wasn't intended on shopping but I picked up some new socks, 2 really nice pairs of dress pants by Ken Cole for $60 and a nice sweater for $15 (normally $42). I exchanged the extra plaid shirt I had for another black one so I am happy for that.

I got my first look at Secaucus, as normally all I see is the rail station. It is always amazing to see these small, slower, quaint looking towns laying with the imposing NYC skyline in the backdrop. Union is the exact same way.

I ran group today and it went fine...my client who want MIA for 3 weeks returned. So I'm hopeful she is reengaged in two weeks when I'm back to regular field placement. I gave a Christmas gift to one of the other clients too. He is a sports fan so I caught Moddell's having scarfs and gloves on sale - i got him NY Jets branded scarf, gloves, and matching hat. He looked good wearing them - hope he keeps them because he's known to lose things easily (mild cerebral palsy).

I skipped class as expected. And I got laundry done today. Gonna iron my work clothes before bed and work on settling mg lower back as it is barking.

Yup, all in all, a productive day off.

That's a good use of the day :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oooooh good plan a well thought out plan

You pull of stuff like this to the right girl, she'll smother you with good appreciation.

The GF knows I like to tell her I have a gift for her, let her spin her wheels in excitement to figure out what it is (she's a thinking type), and then have her go "wow, I never would expect that". I always try to get her functional gifts that she will use a ton and make her life easier. I try to stay away from the fluff gifts, although she loves her perfumes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's a good use of the day :)

Oh, and I left something out - I dropped my sweaters and upchuck covered jacket off at the cleaners before I went on my returning spree. I love that jacket so I asked them to do some patch repairs on it (it is 10 years old). I almost had a cow when they quoted me the price but it's a bit cheaper than buying a new jacket so I'm fine. I'll have them repair my other jacket I'm wearing this week on Monday when I collect the first one.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Three long meetings in the last part of the day...when will this day end? Oh and tomorrow morning starts at 7:30 AM with calls to India and Ireland...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon