WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know him, neither have I seen his posts. I just know he's the op.
As far as recap is concerned it would be too long, I'm on tapatalk, so it won't handle long posts, neither will WC app.

He is one of the OGs around here, across the whole site. Hope things are good on his end and that he's enjoying what Sony is doing in the Android space. If he was a two gadget guy, I think he'd have a Z3 and a 1520 and a Surface.

The thread has a different flavor now.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't worry as I said before I won't be buying any new phone soon, neither a flagship nor a low/mid end. These low ends are good to increase the sales of WP, nothing else.

Yes increase sales that mean absolutely nothing for developers, except in India.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

He is one of the OGs around here, across the whole site. Hope things are good on his end and that he's enjoying what Sony is doing in the Android space. If he was a two gadget guy, I think he'd have a Z3 and a 1520 and a Surface.

The thread has a different flavor now.

I often wonder what he got up to. He just disappeared like Chregu. :/ No good byes or anything. :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To change gears for a bit...even though the economy is tough for poor and middle class folks like myself, if you've got some means there are bargains to be had. For example, what's happening in places like Kearny and Secaucus, developers have taken some of the old manufacturing spaces and converted them into luxury styled enclosed communities. On the Harrison PATH train stop, around the station is the New York Red Bulls soccer stadium for years. Now, they put up a high end inn, and luxury style apartments. Of course some restaurants moved in. At this stop if you have a car you can drive up into Kearny proper for that small town feel, including groceries and shopping and schools.

Secaucus is the same. They're putting up luxury housing by the rail station, which is a 10 minute drive from downtown Secaucus itself. Still, with small towns like Fort Lee, Weehawken and Union within driving distant (along NYC proper of course), they can overcharge for proximity.

I thought about moving to Linden, which is 3 stops down on NJ Transit,but even those places are getting expensive. Sigh. Living in the NorthEast is such a chore these days.

See the price in the poster? And it is selling like hot cakes. Sigh.

Attachments

• 23374.jpg
    23374.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I often wonder what he got up to. He just disappeared like Chregu. :/ No good byes or anything. :/

I hope they both are OK. Snowmutt used to roll through here a lot too, but I guess life and being a mod has kept him away.

Again, not disparaging the current regulars here, those days the thread was a really really thorough read. Sahib grew up from sahib to Sahib in those days.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To change gears for a bit...even though the economy is tough for poor and middle class folks like myself, if you've got some means there are bargains to be had. For example, what's happening in places like Kearny and Secaucus, developers have taken some of the old manufacturing spaces and converted them into luxury styled enclosed communities. On the Harrison PATH train stop, around the station is the New York Red Bulls soccer stadium for years. Now, they put up a high end inn, and luxury style apartments. Of course some restaurants moved in. At this stop if you have a car you can drive up into Kearny proper for that small town feel, including groceries and shopping and schools.

Secaucus is the same. They're putting up luxury housing by the rail station, which is a 10 minute drive from downtown Secaucus itself. Still, with small towns like Fort Lee, Weehawken and Union within driving distant (along NYC proper of course), they can overcharge for proximity.

I thought about moving to Linden, which is 3 stops down on NJ Transit,but even those places are getting expensive. Sigh. Living in the NorthEast is such a chore these days.

See the price in the poster? And it is selling like hot cakes. Sigh.

Probably foreign investors like everywhere else or those already with a 'portfolio'.

Have I ever mentioned I detest the investment idea of a 'home'? It's completely stuffed up living arrangements.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Yes increase sales that mean absolutely nothing for developers, except in India.

Except in developing countries. I know WP doesn't have developers, but that's where its downfall is, if everything was perfect nobody, would be complaining

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Well the good news is that I've earned more than 500 crowns in AOE now, the bad news is that I wasted GBs of data downloading O&C, as it had installation problems...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Except in developing countries. I know WP doesn't have developers, but that's where its downfall is, if everything was perfect nobody, would be complaining

Yes but people have this warped perception that if MS makes tonnes of low end devices and sells them like hot cakes the developer will all shout with glee and suddenly WP will be popular.

This not true and I wish it would go away.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well just to clarify. You were alone with two girls who were trying to relax and invited you to relax with them....

I have to admit I would have been tempted to relax with them. Even though I'm not one for doing that either but it was a unique situation in my mind.

That's all. Let your imagination run with that.

Yup alone :p none there

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's simple really.. Just take any landscape image, set the left hand side of it as your main lock screen. Then in Kids Corner, set the right hand side of the image as the Kids Corner lock screen. You'll have to line it up just right where the two halfs meet to make it look like one solid image when scrolling between the main and kids corner lock screens. What I do is find a reference point at the right edge of the left part (like the center of the gear), and line it up with the left edge of the right part of the image.

Huh that's one way to use kids corner . Like to have a panorama type of wallpaper

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Does she have a boyfriend or what? You're both young people so that should matter but it shouldn't. If your heard was screwed on a bit more tightly I'd suggest something risqu?. It is clear she likes you...so play your cards right and enjoy whatever happens between you both.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

That's just it I think she doesn't anymore . I do wonder how she is going to act when she sees me today . I have an idea how but I'll wait and see to prove myself something.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would have taken in the contact buzz. Maybe just left my shirt in the other room so that doesn't smell of weed. But I'd have hung out with them of course.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I did stay with them I just left my jacket in the other room just to be safe :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon