WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Some more pics.

Who knew that Barcelona had an Arc de Triumph?

Attachments

• 31427.jpg
    31427.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 31424.jpg
    31424.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

You will need your SIM in the phone. If I get a good deal, I'll route the phone to you for unlocking...and pay for return shipping as well.
I'll see what I can do. They might not give me any unlock codes as I still have a balance on a couple phones on my account.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Did a quick search around the net, and found I'm not the only 1520 user that's stuck in airplane mode. Found a couple threads right here in our very own forums, a few in Nokia discussions, and some on at&t's forums.... didn't find a single one that had a happy ending.. where some sort of resolution or fix was found.

They better not **** me around tomorrow when I go up to the warranty exchange center...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Interesting to see the range of responses from WP users...from those who are satisfied, to the on the fencers like me, to those ho are leaving/have left.

Posting 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's why we've been telling you get out and see the world.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

To be honest I'm not sure were to start :/ . I wanted to save up to buy a car so far I have 4k saved up but I also want to go places . In order for me to do that is to get a job in the meanwhile. So that's is what I plan to do in 8 months . If I get a job for sure I'll be able to buy a car ( a good used one ) but then I'll be limited in free days I'll have . I could use that 4k and go places but then I'll have to start from scratch on that car.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He should crowdfund his travel. I'd donate $20. :p

The educate Sahib tour.

:p that I can use but that would be the easy way out. I think I would like to visit parts of the US first then parts of Mexico then Canada then Europe ..maybe Japan :p

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

:p that I can use but that would be the easy way out. I think I would like to visit parts of the US first then parts of Mexico then Canada then Europe ..maybe Japan :p
I have to admit I'm an alien in my own country. I haven't been to our Boracay but I've been to Club Med in Bali. I've travelled most of Asia-Pacific - Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tokyo & Misawa Prefecture Japan, Ho Chi Minh, Kunming in China, Hyderabad in India, Frankfurt, Hannover, California, Chicago, Seoul Korea. There's a lot more to go to that I won't be able to see in my lifetime.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Interesting to see the range of responses from WP users...from those who are satisfied, to the on the fencers like me, to those ho are leaving/have left.

Posting 1+1 Style!
I think I'm one who's satisfied being on the fence lol..

I posted in that thread. I guess I'm the kind of guy who gives in and buys both lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have to admit I'm an alien in my own country. I haven't been to our Boracay but I've been to Club Med in Bali. I've travelled most of Asia-Pacific - Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tokyo & Misawa Prefecture Japan, Ho Chi Minh, Kunming in China, Hyderabad in India, Frankfurt, Hannover, California, Chicago, Seoul Korea. There's a lot more to go to that I won't be able to see in my lifetime.

OHHHH what part of cali? :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I'm one who's satisfied being on the fence lol..

I posted in that thread. I guess I'm the kind of guy who gives in and buys both lol

I saw. I like the look of the WP Is still. If there was a 930.3 version I'd sell my 1520.3 in a heartbeat. Otherwise I'll be around while moonlighting with Android.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes