WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Maybe it's a drag getting it past the FFC ? Or maybe it's expensive :/ but it would be nice if msft did make a flagship with lots of radios

My guess is that it is how the contract was negotiated, and not the FCC's involvement. Maybe too it could have been a parts issue whereby since the Icon and 930 shared similar parts that priority was to go to the Icon as that was what was supposed to be the real seller in North America. The 1520 and 920 were more truly global flagships first,hence you got those stray 920.3 and 1520.3 models.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like the rt model . I don't need an x86 tablet for that I have my computer to do the heavy lifting and I think some people think the same way . Besides the rt is low maintainance and its useable on the go . I would like it if the rt model was a bit cheeper

Perhaps but there is more bang for buck with full windows at the lower price point. There have been plenty of times I'm glad my T100 ran full windows...especially during that stretch they cut off XP support and I was debating upgrading to 8.1 doing a clean vs dirty install. Versatility is good, so let's see if MSFT will add more value of they keep the RT line afloat.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah good stuff sounds like she wants to have a get together

It's one of those "private parties for two". She was raised in a setting, being a former Seventh Day Adventist where they place more of the emphasis on the hope of the New Year than the commercial nature of Xmas. So she makes a big deal of New Year's, including cleaning the house on New Year's Eve or Day.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I missed the news about the current situation in New York . Though the last time I heard was when the police turned their backs on him or something like that

So some lunatic shot his GF in Baltimore, drove up to NYC and executed two cops on the beat while they were having lunch in their patrol cars. The Mayor's son is mixed (mom is black) and it leaked out he told his kid to be "mindful around cops". So the cops were pissed. Then they got even more mad because of the Mayor's lack of support over the Eric Garner case (Google it). So when the lunatic killed the two NYPD cops, some of the cops who attended the funeral turned their back on the mayor in silent protest while he eulogized the first of the two cops that was being buried in protest. They feel the Mayor has embolden people to think it is open season on NYPD to shoot and harass cops. This has spill over from the Akai Gurley (Google) incident and Michael Brown too.

That's the summary.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't watch tv anymore I moved to Hulu :)

Smart man. I have cable because the cooking channel and the police investigation and animal channels and sports and medical investigation stuff is what I watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes