WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Robot Check

There's the link. You're going to get about 6 hours on those because the battery is so tiny. On the plus side though the pause, previous and next functions work perfectly with WP and the unit itself has a microUSB plug, which allows you to charge it on the go easily. And I like !mentioned earlier, you can plug in any 3.5mm headphones in there and you can still take calls on it if people call while in use.

I have mine lying around the house as a spare of a spare. Solid buy for my needs at the time. Just get it cheaper of course.

Plus there are many more standard Bluetooth options with longer batteries.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

that's the thing i was looking around for ! hehehe thanks !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

that's the thing i was looking around for ! hehehe thanks !

No problem. The little guy even has NFC built in. I still use the eartips from this on my Marleys as these are the best fitting in ear tips I've found for my ears.

Amazing at all the useful accessories Sony made with NFC over the past 3-4 years.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Picked up a nice case for the 1+1 today. Yes it is a little slippery but I like the feel much better than the standard sandstone back.

Posting 1+1 Style!
I always use cases, since I don't want breakage, and I don't ever get insurance.

I found my 920 too slippery without a case.

One of my friends has a Samsung Galaxy S4, and I found it too slippery without a case. I had no issues using it once she got a case.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No problem. The little guy even has NFC built in. I still use the eartips from this on my Marleys as these are the best fitting in ear tips I've found for my ears.

Amazing at all the useful accessories Sony made with NFC over the past 3-4 years.

now i know what i can use for my ipod and wp :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In suppose I need to take a vacation at some point during 2015. I'm not sure when, between finances and scheduling, but I suppose it is critical for me to fit in somehow, someway. I cannot afford to be burnt out completely.

Posting 1+1 Style!
Work life balance is what people like to call it these days but it's not a simple thing to achieve.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My legs are very sire from all the walking. Woke up with leg cramps. :/

Going to do more today...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

How's your time in Spain going, LaRue? Nice pics so far! Sounds like you've been doing a load of walking.

Yesterday I went to see the final Hobbit and today I'm off to Crewe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes