WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sup gang... Been a busy weekend! Haven't had much time to play with my new Windows 10?installation on my desktop machine, but what time I did have last night, I spent trying to get the video card drivers working with no luck so far... (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sup gang... Been a busy weekend! Haven't had much time to play with my new Windows 10?installation on my desktop machine, but what time I did have last night, I spent trying to get the video card drivers working with no luck so far... (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295)

o_O huh I thought they already had drivers for win 10

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Dang that's rough :/
Most companies these days no longer have snow days. Even in Canada or other places where it snows a lot. So you lose pay if you don't go in.

Think about that when you want the snowy weather. You need to move to New York for a bit.

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

win 10 TP has been great so far on several laptop workstations, VM's and an ElitePad tablet. Spent a few hours Friday and Saturday trying to get it to run on my 7" tablet; sadly, it's got a WIMboot compressed OS image, so it'll take considerable machinations and a micro SD to get it to Win 10. Oh yeah, and more time than what I have right now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Most companies these days no longer have snow days. Even in Canada or other places where it snows a lot. So you lose pay if you don't go in.

Think about that when you want the snowy weather. You need to move to New York for a bit.

I'll have to use PTO days to cover me. I'd rather not because I need to save my days until later in the year.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I still haven't gotten to the bottom of the hotfix update "rollup" yet. Still having the bugs and don't know how to get the rollup installed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon