WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know you are being sarcastic but I'll still say that the answer is in the last sentence.

no im being serious ...how do you get smarter by eating. i don't get it...then you said It's all exercise and willpower. so you get smart by eating and doing exercise. that's what i don't understand

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

no im being serious ...how do you get smarter by eating. i don't get it...then you said It's all exercise and willpower. so you get smart by eating and doing exercise. that's what i don't understand
Your brain takes the largest amount of calories in your body to operate. Good nutrition is very important for good brain function.

Not sure if that's what he meant but he likes to think he's an intelligent guy.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys guess what... I was approached with a proposition today from the corporate headquarters... If all goes as planned, by the end of the month, I'll be the owner of a 260 seat full service restaurant and catering business.
Congrats Ed!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Your brain takes the largest amount of calories in your body to operate. Good nutrition is very important for good brain function.

Not sure if that's what he meant but he likes to think he's an intelligent guy.

ah if that's what he meant then i agree eating good is good for the brain

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So I'm on spring break this week. Instead of being drowning in music, alcohol, sun, surf and scantily clad underaged women (Sahib should look into this), I'm drowning in home chores and process recordings and paperwork. Well, I was off from internship yesterday and today so I will not complain.

Gonna kick start the day with doing some laundry.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes